• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thread closed per new rule

180 posts in this topic

Okay so regular prices are back in effect. You guys know me too well, I always let the bargains go a little longer than advertised. I'll be tallying up the free stuff over the next couple of days and sending a PM for shipping info.

Thanks again all and feel free to keep buying boxes I just picked up two pretty large comic collections so I've got a lot of books to move!

This thread has come and gone so many times I missed sending birthday wishes. But it's never too late to say a belated Happy Birthday Jason.

May be year ahead be the best one ever. And an old Irish blessing for ya (just because):

May love and laughter light your days,

and warm your heart and home.

May good and faithful friends be yours,

wherever you may roam.

May peace and plenty bless your world

with joy that long endures.

May all life's passing seasons

bring the best to you and yours!

PS: Bring back the deep discounts on the MB/DMB/SMDB! :)

This thread has come and gone so many times I missed sending birthday wishes. But it's never too late to say a belated Happy Birthday Jason.

May be year ahead be the best one ever. And an old Irish blessing for ya (just because):

May love and laughter light your days,

and warm your heart and home.

May good and faithful friends be yours,

wherever you may roam.

May peace and plenty bless your world

with joy that long endures.

May all life's passing seasons

bring the best to you and yours!

PS: Bring back the deep discounts on the MB/DMB/SMDB! :)

Thanks Shawn!

PS. I've got some ideas cooking but the deep Birthday Discounts are probably not coming back.

Here's what is officially left....I'll give it tonight for any of this stuff to sell, and then it'll be time to shuffle up and reset.

MB 9

MB 11

MB 14

MB 15

MB 17

MB 18

MB 22

MB 24

MB 25

DMB 3

DMB 4

DMB 5