• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set (updated with Ticket totals)

1,760 posts in this topic

Approximately how much would TWD #1 ticket/book be worth? I'm thinking in the $5k range maybe?

Why would you be thinking that?

:whistle:

I agree this 1 of 1 should be the highest value 9.8 2c

I would say no less then 5k

5k? :o

Easily IMO

Looks like someone else is also thinking at least $5k for it. If I did get it, I would start with that price.

Hmmm.....

What to do while waiting for my boxes to arrive?

I just googled Facekini. I guess that is a thing now.

click f5 waiting for the midnight sale of Boba Fett B/W to go live.

Agreed. Much better.

I need off these boards, as I'm tempted to buy MOAR boxes haha. Someone open that WD#1 already!!!

They're sold out aren't they?

I opened my box from Dre today. It looked like USPS played soccer with it. Thank God Dre packaged it amazingly. Regular color version.

So I opened my box that my friend picked up for me at SDCC. The box was bubble wrapped and box shipped. The problem is the Walking Dead #1 was bent at the top corner when it was inserted into the box (the factory box not the shipping box.) the box was unopened when it was shipped to me and I was actually doing an unboxing video when I noticed the damage.

My question Skybound will help or SOL?

I emailed Skybound as soon as I noticed it but not sure if they will contact me back. I know that Robert Kirkman's brother (I believe) comes on here from time to time. I was really disappointed as this was the book I wanted above all. Was going to submit the whole box for grading but not worth the effort now.

And as almost half expected, no return email from Skybound. No return message from Skybound. Just a damaged book. i got hit up on another site by someone with the same problem on the same book. Upper right hand damage to Walking Dead #1. His damage looked identical to mine so it may not have been damaged being put in the box just damaged copies. Sorely pissed.

So I opened my box that my friend picked up for me at SDCC. The box was bubble wrapped and box shipped. The problem is the Walking Dead #1 was bent at the top corner when it was inserted into the box (the factory box not the shipping box.) the box was unopened when it was shipped to me and I was actually doing an unboxing video when I noticed the damage.

My question Skybound will help or SOL?

I emailed Skybound as soon as I noticed it but not sure if they will contact me back. I know that Robert Kirkman's brother (I believe) comes on here from time to time. I was really disappointed as this was the book I wanted above all. Was going to submit the whole box for grading but not worth the effort now.

And as almost half expected, no return email from Skybound. No return message from Skybound. Just a damaged book. i got hit up on another site by someone with the same problem on the same book. Upper right hand damage to Walking Dead #1. His damage looked identical to mine so it may not have been damaged being put in the box just damaged copies. Sorely pissed.

I think user BigClutch is affiliated with Skybound. Try PM'ing him. Also, they are probably still superbusy from SDCC and shipping out all of these packages. I had a similar issue a few years ago when Skybound released the first SDCC WD HC. It took a while to get a response, but they made me whole.