• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heads up on stolen books

280 posts in this topic

Wow!!!!

You'll have to go into more detail. Did the police seize them from the buyer?? That can be tricky! Did the buyer know what he had? Even more tricky!

Or was the buyer a setup by the police?

I'll post the whole story when get home.

I wonder, is there any legal implication to posting the whole story?

Roy.

Good point.

Cheetah,

Glad you got your comics back.

You probably should wait until the insufficiently_thoughtful_persons get convicted and sentenced before posting the whole story.

Roy.

Good point.

Cheetah,

Glad you got your comics back.

You probably should wait until the insufficiently_thoughtful_persons get convicted and sentenced before posting the whole story.

:sumo: I want the story :grin:

Like I said-it's incredibly difficult to unload stolen comics. Most likely you will get nabbed. You're stealing and trying to sell to a fairly tight knit community. It's either Craigs List or LCS you can't go door to door with this stuff.Just like the Cage Action #1 you're stealing something that can't be sold.

He gets to go to prison and be the guy that got sent up for stealing funny books.

Yep

Sheesh. What a insufficiently_thoughtful_person. (The thief, obviously.)

Glad you got your books back. Can't wait to morbidly listen to your story, which I'll feel much better about listening to now that I know you got your books back.