• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink Auction: Thoughts?

231 posts in this topic

There are many pieces of lower-hanging fruit I thought I might go after, but most have already reached what I'd want to pay for them.

I'd love to grab that Kane Cap v Red Skull page. That would look great on my wall.

I think this CL auction is full of great pieces -- including two pieces I consigned :)

My Fireside Amazing Spider-Man cover painting by Bob Larkin is on the block. Beautiful Bronze Age Spidey image ... Fireside covers rarely pop up anywhere ....

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2Fsearch_adv_art%2Easp%3Fall%3Dy%26CATEGORIES%3D-1%26Artist1%3DBOB%2520LARKIN%26PRICEF%3D%26PRICET%3D%26SORT%3DCATEG%26where_auctione%3Dy%26where_auctions%3Dy%23Item_1072007&id=1072007

Also, my Dazzler #4 cover by Frank Springer is available -- earliest Dazzler cover to go up for auction!

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2Fsearch_adv_art%2Easp%3Fall%3Dy%26CATEGORIES%3D-1%26Artist1%3DFRANK%2520SPRINGER%25A0%2520%26PRICEF%3D%26PRICET%3D%26SORT%3DCATEG%26where_auctione%3Dy%26where_auctions%3Dy%23Item_1072006&id=1072006

check 'em out if you like.....

Yes, I agree with your statement. Clink always has nice variety and their offerings continue to increase.

This auction has several great Perez pieces I'm watching, some nice Wrightson and Romita Sr & Jr stuff, Jurgens Superman splash and a nice Tony Moore Walking Dead page.

Lots of other great pieces, too so I don't understand why there's hardly a peep on the message boards for this auction.

I love the Star Wars cover, but now that the reserve has been revealed, I can safely say that it won't be mine.

lol just saw that. Ummm...I agree.

House of Mystery piece by Wrightson? So fantastic.

Great Saint o Killers Trade cover. Number of other fun pieces.

That Michael Golden cover with Wolvie is pretty awesome, but he appears to be missing, errr... something?

Why do you think he looks so annoyed?

I love the Star Wars cover, but now that the reserve has been revealed, I can safely say that it won't be mine.

lol just saw that. Ummm...I agree.

Well that's ... disappointing. Wayyy out of my price range at this point. :(