• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jessica Jones Netflix Alias #1

494 posts in this topic

I would hope that people buy things for the price that they think is fair to them. A comic bought off the shelf at the local LCS has a relative inflated price. Inflated, in your terms = profit, the way I am reading it.

What I am trying to address is the people that come on here looking to make a quick buck and get caught holding the "hot" comic at the wrong time. There is still value left in these comics.

Edited by ygogolak

Well after scoring #24 for $3.50 today, and a #1 last year NM+ for $20.00, I'd say I got in good!

However, I am seeing more and more about The Purple Man, and his "Modern" 1st Appearance. X-Man # 34, 35 and 36 appears to have a modern Purple Man appearance that pre-dates Alias appearances.

Should I just stick with Daredevil #4 for the True 1st Purple Man?

I think Alias 24 is very questionable from a speculation standpoint. I put my personal max on the book at like $10, with the TV show coming up nobody has taken me up on that. :P Alias #1 looks fairly solid right now. I think values will spike a little more then settle in with NM raws selling $75 to $100.

Edited by drotto

Outside of alias #s 1 & 24.

A few other books to pimp are. Cage apperances. This show will feature Luke Cage. Daredevil #8 marvel now is a great purple man story . The s.k. drink variant any earily purple man apperances. New Avengers annual #1 Cage & Jessica wed. I can see Jessica being a favorite among cos Players that's #awesomesauce. I saw the first episode and we are in for a treat . blind adam out

Well after scoring #24 for $3.50 today, and a #1 last year NM+ for $20.00, I'd say I got in good!

However, I am seeing more and more about The Purple Man, and his "Modern" 1st Appearance. X-Man # 34, 35 and 36 appears to have a modern Purple Man appearance that pre-dates Alias appearances.

Should I just stick with Daredevil #4 for the True 1st Purple Man?

yes, and the general rule of selling villains into their appearance (And defeat) would apply here. If you are looking to flip Purple Man due it in the immediate aftermath of the launch date, or the launch date itself.

If you are looking to get him for your collection and not overpay, imo, buy the DD#4 around the time Season Two of Daredevil is coming out (about 6 months from now), and everyone has forgotten and moved on.

From completed sales the book looks to have peaked weeks ago in the $300-$350 range.

-J.

From someone who knows nothing about something . . . :grin:

Facts... :cloud9:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=Alias+1&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=1&LH_Sold=1&_mPrRngCbx=1&_udlo=200&_udhi=100000&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=91601&_sargn=-1%26saslc%3D1&_salic=1&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&LH_Complete=1

-J.

From completed sales the book looks to have peaked weeks ago in the $300-$350 range.

-J.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=Alias+1&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=1&LH_Sold=1&_mPrRngCbx=1&_udlo=200&_udhi=100000&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=91601&_sargn=-1%26saslc%3D1&_salic=1&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&LH_Complete=1

-J.

2 9.8s sold for 350/5 yesterday.. what am i missing here

-J.

-J.

The other 10 sales that weren't that high the in last month ? Including the one from today for $325 ? (shrug)

-J.

-J.

-J.

The other 10 sales that weren't that high the in last month ? Including the one from today for $325 ? (shrug)

-J.

Look at this and please tell me you dont see a steady climb from October to November

With the highest sale being Yesterday