• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jessica Jones Netflix Alias #1

494 posts in this topic

I have 2that I'll be sending to CGC. Maybe it has peaked. Maybe not. One thing for sure is that the vast majority of people who have reviewed it so far have liked it more than a little. I don't know if that means anything to a comic book's value. (shrug)

Rotten Tomatoes reviews

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/jessica-jones/s01/

91% is a lot. lol

I think there is still little left on this comic for issue 1. I can't imagine Jessica not making some type of cameo on Luke Cage's series, and they have confirmed her for the Defenders series. I think season 2 for this series is very likely at this point. The price has stopped its rapid growth as of about 1 week ago.

Episode 1 was very good. Kilgrave is a much more intimidating TV villain than a comic book character. Jessica was done well and the setting seems perfect. Luke is also a winner. A very convincing Power Man.

Having family over for Thanksgiving today but will watch more later.

Episode 1 was very good. Kilgrave is a much more intimidating TV villain than a comic book character. Jessica was done well and the setting seems perfect. Luke is also a winner. A very convincing Power Man.

Having family over for Thanksgiving today but will watch more later.

I thought the same on all counts (thumbs u

Why are people still concerned on whether this book will climb higher or not?

Its not a spec book anymore. Thats it. done. Its a key like all keys now.

It has been a spec book for almost a couple of years now. And a very good spec book at that. I hear/read about HUNDREDS of shows/movies being optioned, and I rarely see one go for over $100, let alone 150-200 when being optioned like this book have for over a year.

This book has settled at 325 - 350 for almost a month now.. It may go down a bit and may go up a bit. But its a long established key by now.

It has been a spec book for almost a couple of years now. And a very good spec book at that. I hear/read about HUNDREDS of shows/movies being optioned, and I rarely see one go for over $100, let alone 150-200 when being optioned like this book have for over a year.

This book has settled at 325 - 350 for almost a month now.. It may go down a bit and may go up a bit. But its a long established key by now.

This.

This.

Agreed. (thumbs u

I don't believe this book is now suddenly a modern "key". Movies and TV show appearances don't turn first appearance books into overnight "keys". Books of note, perhaps but not "keys".

That term is bandied about far too casually.

-J.

But, I think we can say with confidence that slabbed 9.8's will maintain the 250 to 300 range. NM raws will comfortably live in the 100 to 125 range. In addition, the book has jumped about $40 for raws in the last month, and about $75 for slabs. Maybe not alot of growth left, but the prices should be stable.