• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FanExpo Canada, Sept 1-4, 2016

560 posts in this topic

ONCE IN A LIFETIME MEET & GREETS WITH STAN LEE!

SPECIAL PACKAGES ON SALE TOMORROW AT 10AM

Feature Image

Enjoy exclusive access to Stan The Man at his final Canadian appearance!

Hear his best stories at one of two intimate & exclusive events, which include a collectible badge, an autograph, and the best selfie ever!

Seating to these events is very limited.

More Info

BACKSTAGE WITH STAN LEE: $349.00

Thursday, September 1st at 9:00pm

Guaranteed seating to Stan Lee's general panel session (Thursday at 8:00pm)

Access to the exclusive Backstage Event (Thursday at 9:00pm)

Best selfie ever with Stan Lee (bring your camera!)

One autograph from Stan Lee

Stan Lee collectible ticket

BREAKFAST WITH STAN LEE: $369.00

Saturday, September 3rd at 8:30am

Hot Breakfast Buffet

Intimate Q&A with Stan Lee

ONCE IN A LIFETIME MEET & GREETS WITH STAN LEE!

Feature Image

Enjoy exclusive access to Stan The Man at his final Canadian appearance!

Hear his best stories at one of two intimate & exclusive events, which include a collectible badge, an autograph, and the best selfie ever!

Seating to these events is very limited.

More Info

Hot Breakfast Buffet

Beyond breakfast, what's the difference between the 2 packages? Too bad there are no multiple sig packages.

Pass. The Special ticketed packages, photo ops and fees are really out of control this year. Id like to actually have some money left to buy comics haha

As it stands ive already dropped money on VIP tickets, Silver Jedi tickets, Quesada tickets, 2 photo ops and that doesnt even include autograph fees and CGC fees and facilitator fees.

I need a second job to keep up with my hobby.

Does our VIP pass give us priority seating at the Stan Lee event?

I highly doubt it. They didnt for Hamill. Hopefully im wrong.

As much as I would love to sit and hear other people ask him questions, wait that's also happening in the event, $300 buys 2 extra sigs.

No - not at the Backstage or Breakfast ones

Yes, but does our VIP pass give us priority seating at his general panel Thursday evening?

As well, what is the difference between the 2 packages. It looks like 1 gives you priority seating at his general panel and the other doesn't?

No - not at the Backstage or Breakfast ones

Yes, but does our VIP pass give us priority seating at his general panel Thursday evening?

As well, what is the difference between the 2 packages. It looks like 1 gives you priority seating at his general panel and the other doesn't?

:bump:

Why do keep doing that? I'll see your question when I circle around.

Your VIP pass, as we've discussed many times, gets you in early to all regular events in those two big rooms. If Stan's big general events are in one of those rooms, you get in first when the room is opened.

See I don't know which room Stan's panel is in, it was never stated. Looking at the master schedule/book. It says hall 105 is that the one we get priority in? As well, it says he is having a Q&A both Thursday and Sunday, is that correct? Lastly, since he has his own booth, does VIP get front of the line at that?

See I don't know which room Stan's panel is in, it was never stated. Looking at the master schedule/book. It says hall 105 is that the one we get priority in? As well, it says he is having a Q&A both Thursday and Sunday, is that correct? Lastly, since he has his own booth, does VIP get front of the line at that?

105 is one of the 2 big theatre rooms you get VIP priority access to.

Yes he is doing one on Thursday, one on Sunday. The schedule is correct.

Yes you should have a priority lane at Stan's booth.

Awesome, sorry for the bumped questions! Just trying to figure out things, especially since a lot of my things are overlapped. Is Margarett Attwood really doing a 4 hour panel? If we bought tickets to get priority at Millers Q&A, Stan or Quesada, what is the latest we can show up to get priority seats? Same as VIP 30min? As well, the priority seats purchased is that for the Thursday Q&A or the Sunday Q&A and any diffence between the 2?

Why does one give priority access to his Q and A and not the other? Take a look at what the events are.

The first one gives you backstage access after his Thursday night Q and A, so I think we figure that the person buying the package will want to be at the Q and A before they go backstage to meet Stan and take a selfie and get their item signed. Sure, if you already have VIP access you have priority access to the event, just not guaranteed seating if you are late and you can't go backstage after.

The second one is, of itself, the Q and A. It's a breakfast event where you eat, he eats, and then he talks to a moderator and takes your questions. At the end you line up and get your item signed.

Hot Breakfast Buffet

Awesome, sorry for the bumped questions! Just trying to figure out things, especially since a lot of my things are overlapped. Is Margarett Attwood really doing a 4 hour panel? If we bought tickets to get priority at Millers Q&A, Stan or Quesada, what is the latest we can show up to get priority seats? Same as VIP 30min? As well, the priority seats purchased is that for the Thursday Q&A or the Sunday Q&A and any diffence between the 2?

When you bump the thread immediately it's like saying "Waiter! Waiter!" I'm not on here all day, at night I'm running around trying to prep my merchandise for my booths as well as answer emails about the Expo.

No she's doing a panel, and a signing after it in the same space. So they've allotted four hours. It's a 45-60 minute panel followed by a signing.

Show up well before the panel starts. Generally we have the previous panel end 15 minutes before the next one, and in some of the bigger rooms that's a 30 minute gap. It allows us to empty the room, do some cleaning and prep work, then the next audience is let in. They let the VIPs in those big rooms in first, then everyone else.

The premium Lee package with guaranteed seating is for the panel the backstage event follows on Thursday night.

Hey Kev, just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work. It was awesome getting all my questions answered here and I know personally ive been a pain in the butt lol but thumbs up to you sir. Looking forward to meeting you and all the other boardies here in Toronto!

also:

vd_Ijxi_X.jpg

Just came in the mail Feelin like a boss hahaha