• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FanExpo Canada, Sept 1-4, 2016

560 posts in this topic

Oh No! Ramos had to cancel? Thats really upsetting... I had some awesome original artwork of his I was going to get him to sign and hang on my wall :( He's also the last signature I needed on my spidey comic with stan lee and dan slott :(

Some Miller, Quesada, Atwood and Lee events will be there.

I'll ask again why we don't do VIP fast lane in every room, but I'm sure there are reasons which will be explained to me.

Thanks! Will Atwood be doing a signing or just Q&A?

Hey Kevin, Silly quick question I was hoping to you could find out for me...

If I ask mark hamill nicely, will he sign my book May the force be with you and then his sig? or will that cost me a second autograph fee?

Hey Kevin, Silly quick question I was hoping to you could find out for me...

If I ask mark hamill nicely, will he sign my book May the force be with you and then his sig? or will that cost me a second autograph fee?

That's up to Hamill and his handlers, but I have seen examples of him writing messages on items if asked, he mentioned he enjoyed doing that.

Kevin is it possible to have a CGC witness at the Hamill special event signing?

I can talk to Kevin and Aman this week and see if we can put a guy in the room for you guys.

Your team was who I was going to commission :) ! Just wanted to ensure somebody could be there at the Hamill event (assuming the event, signing, photo is all in the same Friday PM timeslot)

Not a comic since I already have Star Wars 1 signed with him, so I was going for a HC book where he will have room to hopefully write a message. :wishluck: I was thinking of either Jedi Path or Making of Star Wars or Batman Animated related. You?

I have a star wars 1 but it's slabbed and I don't want to crack it lol

I'm thinking either

STWJOURNEY2015004-MOVIE-REV2-81f76.jpg

or

STK661527_600x910.jpg

Lots of room for a sig and possible May the Force be with you on each. Both will look stunning hanging on my wall CGC'd 9.8 :)

2nd one (the new Star Wars #1 photo cover) is the one I've got. I'm going to see if he'll personalize the thing (I usually only do that in HCs but for Hamill an exception will be made!)

Does the Stan Lee $100 signing include a CGC referee?

Is that just for anything he signs autograph or comic?

$150 for a signed CGC refereed Frank Miller comic?

Is Sat the best day to go?

I have to buy a ticket still. I really want to see Hailey. She is only coming on Sat. I can supply the comics to sign.

Any info is appreciated.

I have to buy a ticket still. I really want to see Hailey. She is only coming on Sat. I can supply the comics to sign.

Any info is appreciated.

Stan is $100 on everything. In regards to CGC you have to get a facilitator come and witness you when you are about to get his sig, which is challenging because the lines are long and they will be very busy. For an extra $5 you can pay for a Stan Lee hologram which validates his sig, but that would be for non CGC items.

For Frank Miller his autograph his a lottery ticket system only and you need to attend his panel to get a ticket. If you are lucky enough to get one, first autograph is free, after is $75. If you want to submit it to CGC it is the signing cost, plus his $150 fee and then the cgc fees, so it can get very expensive if you start paying for his sigs. If you cannot get a signing ticket, you can drop it off at Comic Sketch Art for $150 plus Franks signing fee and then CGC. Keep in mind most of these costs may be more because it is in American dollars. Yes there will be a witness watching Frank sign.

Saturday is the busiest day and a zoo. If you can go on Friday it is less busy and most of the guests are present that day. Keep in mind there may be a very long lineup to get into the building Saturday morning. May take an hour or more first thing in the morning.

Any info is appreciated.

Stan is $100 on everything. In regards to CGC you have to get a facilitator come and witness you when you are about to get his sig, which is challenging because the lines are long and they will be very busy. For an extra $5 you can pay for a Stan Lee hologram which validates his sig, but that would be for non CGC items.

For Frank Miller his autograph his a lottery ticket system only and you need to attend his panel to get a ticket. If you are lucky enough to get one, first autograph is free, after is $75. If you want to submit it to CGC it is the signing cost, plus his $150 fee and then the cgc fees, so it can get very expensive if you start paying for his sigs. If you cannot get a signing ticket, you can drop it off at Comic Sketch Art for $150 plus Franks signing fee and then CGC. Keep in mind most of these costs may be more because it is in American dollars. Yes there will be a witness watching Frank sign.

Saturday is the busiest day and a zoo. If you can go on Friday it is less busy and most of the guests are present that day. Keep in mind there may be a very long lineup to get into the building Saturday morning. May take an hour or more first thing in the morning.

Wow, I'm a fan of both guys but the $$ involved makes you wonder why bother sometimes? There are plenty of other things to get for the same money.