• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FanExpo Canada, Sept 1-4, 2016

560 posts in this topic

You guys know you can just sub your book thru Doug for a miller sig right? Don't have to get a special ticket or anything. Thats my plan, Stan and Frank on an oldish Daredevil book. Frees up time to do other things.

True, but do want to hear the panel and if I get an autograph ticket his sig on a raw book is free and I get to personally meet him. If I only go through Doug then it is $300 including Frank's $150 fee and then I have to pay for CGC on top of that. Major difference in costs. Rather use that money for something else like a Miller remarque or something from Finch or Fabok.

Where did 300 come from? Far as I knew it was 150 for frank and 50 for CGC . Am I mistaken?

I apologize I was wrong, but for a raw sig it is $75. This is from Boston, but not sure if the costs will be more once they convert everything to Canadian.

Q: How much is the cost of getting a Frank Miller CGC Signature at a Convention if I do not have the CGC Vip Ticket?

A: $203 for the 1st book, and $190 for each additional book. These prices include CGC Fast Track Fees and return UPS shipping in the USA. The break down is as follows:

Franks Creator CGC Signature Fee - $150.00

CGC Grading - $28.00

CGC Fast Track - $10.00

UPS Shipping - $10.00 for the 1st book $2.00 for each additional book

CGC Invoice fee - $5.00

Ah that sounds better. Im pretty sure just over 200 was what doug quoted me at. I'm hoping thats in canadian funds as i'm paying cash at the show.

I'm not sure, but you can pay with credit card. Too bad you can't do that with all the artists and celebs, would save the hassle of caring around a lot of cash.

Hi Kevin,

Any chance that FanExpo will do another batch of this years Batman Adventures 12?? Cover with the three Harley's......

I've missed out the foil cover

Yes but with a new cover by Jonboy created for Toronto and Vancouver... should have art to show this week. There will be a regular and a foil version.

Harley, Batgirl and Poison Ivy are featured on the cover (as with the previous one) but in different poses.

Hi Kevin,

Any chance that FanExpo will do another batch of this years Batman Adventures 12?? Cover with the three Harley's......

Yes but with a new cover by Jonboy created for Toronto and Vancouver... should have art to show this week. There will be a regular and a foil version.

Harley, Batgirl and Poison Ivy are featured on the cover (as with the previous one) but in different poses.

Ok I'm a bit confused now, I thought this cover was/is supposed to be for the Toronto and Vancouver show:

BA12

Are you saying there will be a third cover from Jonboy??

Any dealers on here bringing runs of particular comic books?

Batman, ASM, DD hopefully.

Also interested in FF, Detective, and X-Men

I should have some of the stuff...might not be the issues you need but as Andy mentioned please introduce yourself (as it stands now booth 1115).

I'll be by.

Hi Kevin,

Ok I'm a bit confused now, I thought this cover was/is supposed to be for the Toronto and Vancouver show:

BA12

Don't be confused, he was asking if we were printing more copies of the original variant cover for Megacon and Dallas to have in Toronto, and the answer was NO, but we are doing a new variant for Toronto and Vancouver that you just kindly linked to. It's pretty sweet, eh?

Hi Kevin,

BA12

Don't be confused, he was asking if we were printing more copies of the original variant cover for Megacon and Dallas to have in Toronto, and the answer was NO, but we are doing a new variant for Toronto and Vancouver that you just kindly linked to. It's pretty sweet, eh?

Yes sir, its really awesome.... Sorry if I wasn't supposed to post the link...my bad

Anyways, any plans of selling more of that cover (new one) at the website??

CLIVE STANDON

Vikings

Announced today!

And on the comics side, unfortunately Marguerite Sauvage has had to postpone her appearance until 2017, she has some personal business that had come up that will keep her in Montreal.

You guys know you can just sub your book thru Doug for a miller sig right? Don't have to get a special ticket or anything. Thats my plan, Stan and Frank on an oldish Daredevil book. Frees up time to do other things.

True, but do want to hear the panel and if I get an autograph ticket his sig on a raw book is free and I get to personally meet him. If I only go through Doug then it is $300 including Frank's $150 fee and then I have to pay for CGC on top of that. Major difference in costs. Rather use that money for something else like a Miller remarque or something from Finch or Fabok.

Where did 300 come from? Far as I knew it was 150 for frank and 50 for CGC . Am I mistaken?

I apologize I was wrong, but for a raw sig it is $75. This is from Boston, but not sure if the costs will be more once they convert everything to Canadian.

Q: How much is the cost of getting a Frank Miller CGC Signature at a Convention if I do not have the CGC Vip Ticket?

A: $203 for the 1st book, and $190 for each additional book. These prices include CGC Fast Track Fees and return UPS shipping in the USA. The break down is as follows:

CGC Grading - $28.00

CGC Fast Track - $10.00

CGC Invoice fee - $5.00

Who is this Doug guy and where do you find him?

Excuse my confusion here guys, am i missing something?

The only Batman Adventures 12 variants ive seen here or anywere are the Fan Expo Dallas Cover:

fec16-comic-batman-adventures-12-287x300.png

And the Megacon Cover:

img_3930.jpg

It was my understanding there would be a NEW cover exclusive for Toronto and Vancouver so where is that one? The cover on the fan expo store is clearly the Dallas cover...

CGC Grading - $28.00

CGC Fast Track - $10.00

CGC Invoice fee - $5.00

Who is this Doug guy and where do you find him?

DScott on the boards...look in the sig series section and you will see him lots

Excuse my confusion here guys, am i missing something?

The only Batman Adventures 12 variants ive seen here or anywere are the Fan Expo Dallas Cover:

fec16-comic-batman-adventures-12-287x300.png

And the Megacon Cover:

img_3930.jpg

It was my understanding there would be a NEW cover exclusive for Toronto and Vancouver so where is that one? The cover on the fan expo store is clearly the Dallas cover...

From what I understand : the Megacon cover is also the Dallas cover (picture #2). The Toronto and Vancouver cover is picture #1. Again from what I understand. Kevin would be able clarify more.

I missed out on picture #1.... So I'm trying to secure a copy either by FanExpo store or eBay

The Megacon and Dallas cover is the #2 example, with Batgirl, Harley and Poison Ivy.

The Toronto and Vancouver cover is the three versions of Harley,picture #1 - it's available for preorder on the store site but is not physically available until the show.

The Megacon and Dallas cover is the #2 example, with Batgirl, Harley and Poison Ivy.

The Toronto and Vancouver cover is the three versions of Harley,picture #1 - it's available for preorder on the store site but is not physically available until the show.

Will there be enough copies available to buy at the show and will there be any other exclusive covers for sale at the show that are not currently on the website?