• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FanExpo Canada, Sept 1-4, 2016

560 posts in this topic

The Megacon and Dallas cover is the #2 example, with Batgirl, Harley and Poison Ivy.

The Toronto and Vancouver cover is the three versions of Harley,picture #1 - it's available for preorder on the store site but is not physically available until the show.

Will the online store be adding more foil covers??? it's currently "out-of-stock"

4474184B-7BF6-42A0-AB89-AFBADDAD0F22_zpsozgyk9ry.jpg

www.ComicSketchArt.com

Is pleased to announce our Fan Expo Canada prices for Frank Miller.

Any item submitted for CGC will cost $165 CAD (+CGC grading fees & return shipping)

Any raw item you wish to drop off with us at the show for Frank to sign in the hotel room, will cost $100 CAD. (These items must be dropped off by show close Saturday & picked up no later than show close on Sunday)

Dealers may contact me for special rates for private signings.

You may submit on your own CGC account.

The Comic Legends Legal Defense Fund has sent me some information:

Tom Grummett will be appearing all weekend, he'll be signing and sketching for the CLLDF and will have original art for sale.

On Sunday afternoon, September 4 they are proud to welcome:

Ryan North (Dinosaur Comics, Adventure Time, Unbeatable Squirrel Girl)

and

Chip Zdarsky (Sex Criminals, Kaptara, Jughead, Howard the Duck)

in for a special signing

The Joe Quesada sketch packages only have a couple of spots left, so if you want to get either the larger character or the head sketch package I'd recommend doing that this week. If you want either of these and can't go maybe you can find a local proxy to act on your behalf.

If you need a lot of autographs from Joe I'd recommend the Fan Experience - 100 people a day, five autographs each, a special Q&A with yourself and 99 others and a limited edition Spider-Man art print. Cost is $95 canadian, which is like $70US.

Contact a show facilitator about arrangements to have a Witness present. CGC fee for people who are getting autographs as part of the packages is only $15 Canadian per book.

Joe is doing two general public signings, and they are limited to one autograph per person because of anticipated demand. All books for CGC grading must be arranged with a facilitator, and not part of the public signings.

http://fanexpocanada.com/joe-quesada-fan-experiences/

Kubert School is going to be at Fan Expo

Kubert School? Is that where Andy will be most of the show? Any chance of Adam making a surprise appearance?

Adam will not be there, ill see him Sept 17th at his home and can get any items signed there.

I'm sorry if I missed this, but what does Quesada charge for a witnessed signature?

usually its $20 usd not sure what he is doing for the CAD.