• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FanExpo Canada, Sept 1-4, 2016

560 posts in this topic

Revisiting this.

We'll probably follow the same schedule as at Dallas and Orlando:

- Dark Knight III panel - open to all, autograph tickets will be given out here

- Dark Knight III Platinum event - only open to the Platinum package buyers

- break

- Frank Miller Celebrity Q&A - open to all

- Frank Miller Signing - ticketed event for everyone except Experience buyers tickets given out at the first panel, one free autograph per person, Experience package folks get front of the line.

SS is available, through Comic Sketch Art (their FAQ is the signature room) at Miller's booth or their website. You can go through your local facilitator like Gotham Central, but they will have to pay the CGC SS autograph fee that Frank and the other creators are asking for CGC signings.

This is the Fan Expo Toronto flyer that made it to Vancouver comic shops this week:

FndepgGh.jpg

Thanks! Also heard about Star Wars actors, which I guess hasn't been announced, a lot of the guests are the same as what they had at Megacon or Dallas. I find it interesting that David and Merredith are confirmed, as they were confirmed for another convention that same weekend.

Thanks! Also heard about Star Wars actors, which I guess hasn't been announced, a lot of the guests are the same as what they had at Megacon or Dallas. I find it interesting that David and Merredith are confirmed, as they were confirmed for another convention that same weekend.

Thursday and Friday in Toronto, pass it along to any conspiracy theorists. Saturday and Sunday in Baltimore.

Yes, but so is Shatner, Cox and the Finch's, so it is possible to book those artists for a day or 2.

Not this time, no.

So they will or will not be in Toronto for the Fan Expo?

Yes, but so is Shatner, Cox and the Finch's, so it is possible to book those artists for a day or 2.

Not this time, no.

So they will or will not be in Toronto for the Fan Expo?

George Pérez and Dan Jurgens will not be at Fan Expo Canada this year, they won't be splitting their weekends between shows. Sorry I was not clear.

Today's eBlast has gone out announcing DC affliliated pro comic guests:

GREG CAPULLO

DAVID & MEREDITH FINCH (Thursday, Friday)

JASON FABOK

FRANCIS MANAPUL

CLAY MANN

JONBOY MYERS

MARCUS TO

MARGUERITE SAUVAGE

STERLING GATES

RAY FAWKES

CULLY HAMNER

NIMIT MALAVIA

MARK IRWIN

TY TEMPLETON

I really hope CGC will be there. I got 20+ books signed and graded last year and have VIP tickets for this years show, so no lines.

My Fan Expo 2016 kinda hinges on CGC being there. Heck, i'd happily help out as a witness at this years show!