• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FanExpo Canada, Sept 1-4, 2016

560 posts in this topic

I hope to make you happy with some of those names in 2017 at Toronto shows.

Awesome, look forward to seeing some of those names! One more to the list George Perez, I missed him last time he was at the March Con.

I guess I will have to make sure I cut my March Break a couple of days short to be back in time for the con.

Part of it is the psychology of Canada being another country --- but we welcome all publishers. however all businesses need to consider things like staff needed, passports, crossing the border with displays, etc. Some like to come in and do programming instead, if possible, but we do work with publishers closely on advertising and variants. Hopefully we'll see some growth of publisher presence on the floor.

Stars of iconic horror films:

Linda Blair

The Exorcist

Danny Lloyd

The Shining

Harvey Stephens

the Omen

Ari Lehman

Friday the 13th

Plus from the Blair Witch Project

Daniel Myrick

Heather Donahue

Michael C.Williams

Joshua Leonard

Ya, this ain't my first rodeo lol Im aware how much Lee and Miller's cgc sigs cost. Good thing none of the other comic guests announced so far don't charge for autos.

How much is a Frank Miller sig at FanExpo (assuming a CGC witness etc)?

Ya, this ain't my first rodeo lol Im aware how much Lee and Miller's cgc sigs cost. Good thing none of the other comic guests announced so far don't charge for autos.

How much is a Frank Miller sig at FanExpo (assuming a CGC witness etc)?

Also how much is a raw Miller sig or is it through lottery only? As well, will the rest of the team be doing separate signings?

CGC Miller, please visit the signature room for Doug's FAQ on Miller signings.

Azzarello, Kubert and Janson will be signing at their tables at different times over the weekend.

Raw Miller, just the lottery I believe - if you have not bought one of the packages. Lottery is one item per person and that item is a free autograph.

I am under the impression Miller WILL be signing in one of the main signature areas for the general public as well.(Only for Raw sigs) Not sure if Doug is charging for a raw sig. If you have VIP then the lines shouldnt be a concern.

The experience package gets you into a private signing with miller and one item signed depending on what tier package you bought.

If im wrong im sure Doug will correct me.

I am under the impression Miller WILL be signing in one of the main signature areas for the general public as well.(Only for Raw sigs) Not sure if Doug is charging for a raw sig. If you have VIP then the lines shouldnt be a concern.

The experience package gets you into a private signing with miller and one item signed depending on what tier package you bought.

If im wrong im sure Doug will correct me.

Clarification on this would be awesome, as I have several raw items I would love to get signed, but not sure if I can justify paying $150+ for multiple raw sig.

I love it when someone corrects me.

Miller's signing in the signing area for the public is the lottery driven signing. Those who paid for the Cheaper of the two Miller packages get front of the line access at this signing and do not need a ticket.

The expensive platinum package people have it in a private room and it's three autographs from each of the team members there.

There are no other public signings for Miller.

So my VIP ticket is worthless if i want to meet miller and didnt spend the extra on a lottery ticket?

I specifically didnt buy a miller experience ticket because i was told I could meet him at the public signing with my VIP pass.

I love it when someone corrects me.

Miller's signing in the signing area for the public is the lottery driven signing. Those who paid for the Cheaper of the two Miller packages get front of the line access at this signing and do not need a ticket.

The expensive platinum package people have it in a private room and it's three autographs from each of the team members there.

There are no other public signings for Miller.

I purchased the cheaper Miller package for the Saturday, based on the FanExpo website am I to assume that there is also a Q&A on Sunday and signing or just Saturday?

WAIT.... so I called. I had heard at one point Sunday wasn't happening but yes... two days is the plan.

We are planning to do something on Saturday and something on Sunday with Miller and the DKIII team.

That means two public (ticketed) signings. The $129 Experience is front of the line guaranteed. Everyone else is ticketed. VIPs with ticket go into the fast lane. CC you bought the Saturday experience so you go front of the line on Saturday.

Two Platinum events.

There will probably be only one regular DKIII panel and one Celebrity Q&A with Miller - those may not be on the same day, which would make sense if we are giving out the tickets at a different event each day. Schedule is still being worked on.

Saturday is it. I've posted before if we follow the same schedule it is DKIII panel, then DKIII Platinum Private panel and signing, then a celebrity q and a with Miller followed by the 2 hour signing which is the free public but ticketed signing (tickets will be given out at the first panel). That could change but it was what we did in Orlando and Dallas.

Then why does the FanExpo website offer 2 Miller Sunday packages?

For clarification with my lower tier Miller package does that guarantee me access to all above, but the Platinum Experience?