• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FanExpo Canada, Sept 1-4, 2016

560 posts in this topic

I really hope CGC will be there. I got 20+ books signed and graded last year and have VIP tickets for this years show, so no lines.

My Fan Expo 2016 kinda hinges on CGC being there. Heck, i'd happily help out as a witness at this years show!

Hey... RealVenom... welcome to the boards. It's me Charles from eBay ^_^ Can I assume you're full recovered now?

Yes... It looks set to be one of the best!

If anyone has half a table they can spare, please let me know. Otherwise, I'm gonna try and be there Sunday to scoop up any remaining deals.

:grin:

My company will be onsite to handle Frank Miller's & the DK3 team's Cgc needs. If Cgc elects not to attend this show we will be happy to work with Fan Expo, the Fans and other creators to make sure your books are submitted for CGC.

I'm sure more details will be posted closer to the shows schedule date after sdcc.

Is it even worth getting books CGC'ed now knowing the problems the new cases bring with them?

I have had over 5000 books graded since the new slabs came out. I have had issues in less than 1% of that order and each time cgc was quick to rectify them.

Well seeing as how this is Stan Lee's last canadian event ever, yes its worth it. And for me personally My Daredevil 183 will look really cool with Stan Lee, Frank Miller and the Cast of Daredevil's autographs on it. :)

Well seeing as how this is Stan Lee's last canadian event ever, yes its worth it. And for me personally My Daredevil 183 will look really cool with Stan Lee, Frank Miller and the Cast of Daredevil's autographs on it. :)

(worship) You must really love your copy DD 183! A word of advice? Make sure your wallet is full loaded for autographs. :grin:

Yes... It looks set to be one of the best!

If anyone has half a table they can spare, please let me know. Otherwise, I'm gonna try and be there Sunday to scoop up any remaining deals.

:grin:

Please, please, please see me on the Sunday. :wishluck:

The following comic guests have been announced to date either on our website, or the teaser flyer or I've mentioned them here:

Guests of Honour:

STAN LEE

FRANK MILLER

JOE QUESADA

Featured Comic Guests:

ANDY KUBERT

KLAUS JANSON

BRIAN AZZARELLO

GREG CAPULLO

HUMBERTO RAMOS

DAVID & MEREDITH FINCH (Th/Fr)

ESAD RIBIC

JASON FABOK

TIM SALE

RYAN STEGMAN (Sa/Su)

GREG LAND

RYAN OTTLEY

FRANCIS MANAPUL

CLAY MANN

MAHMUD ASRAR

MARGUERITE SAUVAGE

MIKE DEL MUNDO

JONBOY MYERS

STERLING GATES

ADRIAN ALPHONA

Special guests:

Adam Gorham

Andrew C. Robinson

Cary Nord

Craig Yeung

Cully Hamner

Dan Parent

Dave McCaig

Dave Ross

Dawn McTeigue

Djibril Morrissette-Phan

Eric Canete

Fernando Ruiz

Gisele Lagace

Ian Herring

Jamal Campbell

Jay Fosgitt

Jeff Dekal

Jeremy Haun

Jim Zub

John Malin

Johnny D

Kalman Andrasofszky

Leonard Kirk

Marcus To

Mark Irwin

Michael Cho

Michael Walsh

Mike Krome

Nimit Malavia

Ramon Perez

Ray Fawkes

Ron Salas

Scott Chantler

Scott Hepburn

Ty Templeton

Valentine De Landro

And that's everyone announced in one place or another so far.

Looking to announce more soon. There are 116 confirmed comic guests for FXC2016 so there's another 53 to go.