• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FanExpo Canada, Sept 1-4, 2016

560 posts in this topic

Mark Hamill got added

Jesus - the Jedi Master himself! As a guy who's only gone for comics and never gotten a celeb autograph - I will get Hamill. Somebody tell me how much $ to skip his massive line and I'll pay it.

Wow!

Mark Hamill got added

Jesus - the Jedi Master himself! As a guy who's only gone for comics and never gotten a celeb autograph - I will get Hamill. Somebody tell me how much $ to skip his massive line and I'll pay it.

Wow!

Just find a friend with a VIP pass to help you with those lines.

Four days of no daylight for me.

Yes, more comic creator guests are coming, as I mentioned yesterday, there's another 50+ comic guests that haven't been announced anywhere yet.

And yes MARK HAMILL is coming, right from the set of Episode VIII. He's Also back as the Joker in the animated Batman: The Killing Joke feature.

It's Labour Day weekend, it's gonna be disgusting hot, same as usual.

Jim

At least the jays aren't in town this year at the same time. What a hot mess getting out of the con! lol

Also I have VIP for Fan ex if anyone needs a sig. I think Doug will be facilitating there as well :)

Jim

At least the jays aren't in town this year at the same time. What a hot mess getting out of the con! lol

Also I have VIP for Fan ex if anyone needs a sig. I think Doug will be facilitating there as well :)

Jays in town is great for the Expo experience! Last year on the Saturday we did the con in the AM, got drunk at the Jays in the afternoon and then went back to the show - it was awesome lol.

Jim

Jays in town is great for the Expo experience! Last year on the Saturday we did the con in the AM, got drunk at the Jays in the afternoon and then went back to the show - it was awesome lol.

That traffic tho... Getting out of the con was insane. 100,000 people spilling onto the streets at the same time haha Honestly tho, I couldn't get jays tix last year or I probably would have gone as well!

Jim

That traffic tho... Getting out of the con was insane. 100,000 people spilling onto the streets at the same time haha Honestly tho, I couldn't get jays tix last year or I probably would have gone as

well!

Ughhh I remember tbat from 2 years ago. I literally sat in the parking garage across the street for over an hour as there were sooooo many people/cars. Horrible