• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic-Con will Still be a 3 day con, Sept. 2-4, 2016

262 posts in this topic

I heard a rumor about SLCC moving their date too...

I heard the same thing.

One of the vendors suggested the reason that all of the cons are that weekend is that because of the election year (which doesn't affect Toronto) that there may not be as many open weekends for some convention spaces.

Personally, I had a blast at both Dragon Con and Baltimore this year and would choose Baltimore over Dragon Con if I still live in Maryland at the time. At the same time though, I really want to check out Fan Expo Canada. The only thing I really worry about is that some artists might choose to go to Toronto over Baltimore or have something else going on labor day so it affects the show.

They've Added:

•Neal Adams

•Jeremy Bastian

•Christina Blanch

•Nick Bradshaw

•Howard Chaykin

•Amy Chu

•Francesco Francavilla

•Rob Guillory

•JG Jones

•Tom King

•Barry Kitson

•John Layman

•Paul Levitz

•Ron Marz

•Mark Morales

•Yanick Paquette

•David Petersen

•Tom Raney

•Paul Renaud

•Joe Rubinstein

•Stuart Sayger

•Charles Soule

•Ben Templesmith

•Vivek Tiwary

•James Tynion IV

•Mark Waid

•Thom Zahler

I'm still haven't heard back about getting booth prices to reserve a booth. Their website has absolutely no info about booths. Anyone know how I can get that info - Sep is not that far away.

I'm still haven't heard back about getting booth prices to reserve a booth. Their website has absolutely no info about booths. Anyone know how I can get that info - Sep is not that far away.

Call Marc at his store.

Who is Marc? Which store? Thanks in advance for the help.