• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic-Con will Still be a 3 day con, Sept. 2-4, 2016

262 posts in this topic

Thanks.

1Cool/Murphman13 - Booth 406 - Andrew

Gator - New force comics - Booth 1104 - Rick

lhcomics - Booth 1504 - Leroy

inapicklecomics - Booth 804

gregreece - Booth #710-#712 - Greg

Comic Kings...Booth #1608

Cards, Comics, and Collectibles (show promoter). Booth 918. Look for the big grumpy guy in a pink shirt. That's me. Straight down the aisle from the entrance. We're going to have a few books you may want to peruse.

Not making Baltimore this year kinda stinks, but it's too close to WW-Chicago and on a weekend where we were already committing to doing something else as a family. Good luck to all the comic buyers/sellers in B-more this weekend....hope you find some gems.

Would love to see the show move back to its mid-late September timeline..at least a month is needed for the WW-Chicago dealers to restock and for the rest of us to replenish our purchasing dough.

Cards, Comics, and Collectibles (show promoter). Booth 918. Look for the big grumpy guy in a pink shirt. That's me. Straight down the aisle from the entrance. We're going to have a few books you may want to peruse.
Still bitter about that eBay transaction, eh?

Not making Baltimore this year kinda stinks, but it's too close to WW-Chicago and on a weekend where we were already committing to doing something else as a family. Good luck to all the comic buyers/sellers in B-more this weekend....hope you find some gems.

Would love to see the show move back to its mid-late September timeline..at least a month is needed for the WW-Chicago dealers to restock and for the rest of us to replenish our purchasing dough.

Amen. Would've loved to go again, but just too soon for me.

Gotta agree on this end too and with Fanexpo a half hour drive for me instead of eight to BMore unfortunately it was a no brainer for me to miss out this year as well.

Jim

Gotta agree on this end too and with Fanexpo a half hour drive for me instead of eight to BMore unfortunately it was a no brainer for me to miss out this year as well.

Jim

And DragonCon. And San Francisco Comic Con. Lots of quality events all competing for your hard earned dollar this weekend.

When will next year's dates be? Have they decided? I want to know hm

More comics for me and Greggy

:acclaim:

Yeah, pizz off George, Casey, and Jim.

I hope your flight is delayed again :slapfight:

It's always delayed coming back, never going there so suck it.

More comics for me and Greggy

:acclaim:

Yeah, pizz off George, Casey, and Jim.

I hope your flight is delayed again :slapfight:

It's always delayed coming back, never going there so suck it.

:wishluck: