• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It would be Criminal not to show your CRIME comics!
20 20

2,424 posts in this topic

Perfect%20Crime%2029_zps4v8zyi8a.jpg

Never seen this one and I like it but her hand is bugging me a bit. I'm trying to bend either of my hands like hers and can't do it. I'm afraid my hands are on backwards! :o

Edit: nevermind, I did it! :insane:

Edited by Jayman

Perfect%20Crime%2029_zps4v8zyi8a.jpg

Never seen this one and I like it but her hand is bugging me a bit. I'm trying to bend either of my hands like hers and can't do it. I'm afraid my hands are on backwards! :o

Edit: nevermind, I did it! :insane:

Jayman, You've got too much time on your hands. lol

Thanks Twistty1. (thumbs u

Lizzie Borden took an axe...

Crime%20Suspense%2013_zpsynu5afbu.jpg

Thread of the year RM! Who knew the Crime files ran this deep on the Boards (shrug)

VaultKeeper... my want list keeps growing and growing :D

Cool book!

Thread of the year RM! Who knew the Crime files ran this deep on the Boards (shrug)

Cool book!

Thread of the year is a bit of a stretch Corey, there are only about a half a dozen participants here. It has been interesting and fun. My Crime bucket is starting to run a little dry. I'll try to dig through the boxes this weekend and see if I can come up with a few more gems for you yardbirds.

Cool book!

Thread of the year is a bit of a stretch Corey, there are only about a half a dozen participants here. It has been interesting and fun. My Crime bucket is starting to run a little dry. I'll try to dig through the boxes this weekend and see if I can come up with a few more gems for you yardbirds.

Hey RM, a tad hyperbolic, i'll admit lol but in terms of books that are not the usual suspects (long underwear), some of these may not have been posted if not for your thread. And 30+ pages in what, a week?!? That's impressive in it self! Great job to the half dozen :golfclap:

Cool book!

Hey RM, a tad hyperbolic, i'll admit lol but in terms of books that are not the usual suspects (long underwear), some of these may not have been posted if not for your thread. And 30+ pages in what, a week?!? That's impressive in it self! Great job to the half dozen :golfclap:

I know I've had my scanner working overtime and posted many books I've never shown. Great thread RM! :headbang:

I'll post a few I have scanned already, and if I can get my spoon together, scan a few yet to be posted this weekend.

Wanted #49. I love the two-tone look of this cover, and Buscema's pre-code work is underrated IMHO. I've seen this book range from fuschia to closer to tomato red. I wouldn't mind having a reddish one as well, but it's hard enough to find any copy.

wanted049_zpsa06c5ee8.jpg