• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Near six figure MTG art sales

619 posts in this topic

Whatever. Just an example. Post 1990 it's more about things other than comics than it is about comics. Video games, mtg, pokemon,w hatever.

Aw Mr.Grouchy :)

Not grouchy at all! Sorry must have come off the wrong way :foryou:

Bronty is just worried that the Angry Video Game Nerd is going to do a few video's about some of his video game art work this month! :baiting:

Wow, that's mighty impressive, thanks for the updates. ;)

The part I find more impressive is the more run of the mill stuff getting thousands too. Saw one from your buddy kev walker for 4500 IIRC on a card I'd never heard of. Not that I pay any attention to the cards anymore but still.

Wow, that's mighty impressive, thanks for the updates. ;)

The part I find more impressive is the more run of the mill stuff getting thousands too. Saw one from your buddy kev walker for 4500 IIRC on a card I'd never heard of. Not that I pay any attention to the cards anymore but still.

Well, I never got into MTG art in any big way. I bought a selection of the paintings but have now moved on to Movie Poster artworks (I like to keep my collecting interests fresh).

Funnily enough, I recently started a thread about people who contact you through CAF, asking to buy NFS items. My stance was that (unless 'Never For Sale' items) I would listen to tempting offers. The guy who prompted me into making that thread, which at that time was an ongoing discussion, was asking after a Kev Walker MTG original I own. Left the ball in his court but never heard anything back. No biggie to me (shrug)

Any Boris cards?

Google says Julie's kids, David and Anthony Palumbo, also artists, have illustrated cards but no Boris.

Any Romita cards?