• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Club Memorabilia

386 posts in this topic

xjabc.jpg

yeah, well... what are ya gonna do :sorry:

i spoke to the seller several times about the necklaces and he told me that his father used to buy & sell all sorts of movie memorabilia - he obtained 4 of these from him along with a bunch of other stuff.

these were the last 3 that he put up for auction... im pretty sure this is the original packaging for the coffin necklace.

So basically, these babies are exactly the same as the day they were shipped out by Warren/Captain Co.

on the bright side there are still 4996 other ones out there... right

pretty positive these two items are second gen - post Warren leaving FM

which lands them somewhere in the revival era of the early 90s-00s after Ferry took over

ive never seen another button like this one - purchased it along with a membership card from the original owner

tmcmn.jpg

remember these?

complete set of famous monsters pins, a definite grail in my collection. purchased from original owner

Do the reprints, repro have colored photos and the originals have B/W? I've seen both for sale.

yeah, there are a lot of repros out there.

xxdve.jpg

this is what you want to look for along the back of the pin...

"Universal pictures co. Inc. mfg. by elwar ltd.. Nyc. n.y.-printed in u.s.a."

pictured above are the real deal

k tnx

no problem, hope it was helpful. the color ones are definetly repros.

also, beware of the b/w ones - the way I can tell them apart in photographs is by the small writing on the back. most sellers will hopefully tell you though if you ask.

about 2-4 weeks back a seller had a green set with b/w images on them. I had never seen them before - they looked dated... a really nice lot