• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Club Memorabilia

386 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any scans of Scholastic Order forms from the late 60s early 70s...I've been looking for a monster related paperback for quite some time from that period and I know I ordered it from Scholastic and it I believe it dealt with movie monsters (monster related are the only books I ordered) and had glossy colored pictures (I think which is pretty odd for a Scholastic paperback). Not the typical ones you usually see (Famous Monsters, Ormsby, Bridwell).

Only had it for a day before it went missing and I never got to read it, just flipped through the pictures.

Edited by krighton

13d944.jpg

i managed to put a period correct machine together... unfortunately, that is still the repro "card" i picked up a little while back... tracking down a real card hasn't been a problem... tracking down a real card that is available for purchase is the real challenge

10pd9e.jpg

here it is... the definitive famous monsters button.

words cannot express how happy i am to finally be able to add this amazing piece to my collection.

13va5f.jpg

Insanely cool. :headbang: