• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Club Memorabilia

386 posts in this topic

thanks!

the mold a rama frankie and the bat ring were given to me by a coworker today...incredible gifts!

funny thing is, up until not that long ago - you used to be able to pick up these mold a rama figures at the local zoo... they finally removed the machines after all these years.

quite unfortunate if you ask me...

around halloween time they would swap out the zoo animal molds for frankie, a skull, and a devil.

so it begins... with a simple purchase of some monster stickers

113s6y.jpg

then... i picked up a couple gumball cards

113s8r.jpg

and of course i needed a machine too... right?

113sbb.jpg

well, after finding and swapping out the mech... applying a new decal and ordering the vending capsules... a 6 month long project has finally come to a close

:whee:

113si1.jpg

:cloud9:

so it begins... with a simple purchase of some monster stickers

113s6y.jpg

then... i picked up a couple gumball cards

113s8r.jpg

and of course i needed a machine too... right?

113sbb.jpg

well, after finding and swapping out the mech... applying a new decal and ordering the vending capsules... a 6 month long project has finally come to a close

:whee:

113si1.jpg

:cloud9:

That is very cool. Congratulations!

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s609/jmorleymun1/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsdbb60qo8.jpeg

Not sure this is the best thread for this but while I was going through an old box of Famous Monsters of Filmland and came across this brochure/pamphlet for the very first convention in 1974. Was wondering if anyone knew any details about that con and the desirability of the item? It's two back and front pages and is on a bluish paper. The convention schedule is outlined. Thanks.

Edited by ThothAmon

This is the 75 convention book.

826202-FMConventionBook75.jpg

When I opened it I found it was signed by "Forry" Ackerman and this slipped out in my lap! Not sure if it is worth anything but is a neat piece of memorabilia!

826202-FMConventionBook75Pamphlet.jpg