• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Club Memorabilia

386 posts in this topic

vampirella fan club card (thumbs u

unsigned vampirella fan club (thumbs u(thumbs u

unsigned vampirella fan club card without a membership number :o

zxpsd.jpg

i was able to purchase this card from a collector who acquired it from an ex-employee of warren publishing who obtained it from the original stock - so therefore it was never assigned a number or mailed out to a member

:o:o:o

that's the whole set! wow

incredible

those are almost impossible to find

AND YOU HAVE THE COMPLETE SET!

(worship)(worship)(worship)

what a killer find RM

I've only come accross the "here's mud in your eye" one in at a flea market in north Florida once..

I passed up on it cause it was totally roached and toasted, at the time I didn't know how rare of a pin it was!

Again, amazing set you have there!

incredible

what a killer find RM

Great find indeed! I believe those are Topps Ugly Buttons. They were issued in 1967 and 24 buttons make up a complete set. I love those specimens, and they are in lovely shape. Half the series was painted by the great Norman Saunders of Mars Attacks fame and elsewhere.

ugly%20buttons_zps4xrr6zys.jpg

Agreed! Wish I had some. What I do have is a near set of Topps Batty Buttons from 1973, which doesn't have the cool art found in the Ugly set, but does sport a lot of photos of Universal Monsters with clever little bon mots attached to their close-ups. Next time I crank up my scanner I'll try to get a scan to post here. For the nonce, here's what they look like from some other collector's kind photos:

bb3_zpsoxbhj8qy.jpg

bb4_zpsyilkvw1j.jpg

bb1_zpstfe8fjyg.jpg

bb2_zpsmq5wwb6r.jpg

Edited by wpbooks

incredible

what a killer find RM

Great find indeed! I believe those are Topps Ugly Buttons. They were issued in 1967 and 24 buttons make up a complete set. I love those specimens, and they are in lovely shape. Half the series was painted by the great Norman Saunders of Mars Attacks fame and elsewhere.

Thanks for the info. I have had them for a long time and believe I got them all from the same person. I never knew what they were just that I liked them.

My favorite set is the "Fink" buttons.(Wolverton art) I'm only missing a couple of those. I even have a few wrappers and the store box I believe.

incredible

what a killer find RM

Thanks for the info. I have had them for a long time and believe I got them all from the same person. I never knew what they were just that I liked them.

My favorite set is the "Fink" buttons.(Wolverton art) I'm only missing a couple of those. I even have a few wrappers and the store box I believe.

Funny! I just sent a note to CZ telling him about Fink Buttons. I bought an unopened box around 1980 that is still untouched, but I have scans of all the buttons from another source, so I've maintained keeping the full box intact. Some relative or housecleaner is going to luck out when I die, I suppose.....more than likely it'll probably end up getting tossed!!!!! :acclaim:

incredible

what a killer find RM

Funny! I just sent a note to CZ telling him about Fink Buttons. I bought an unopened box around 1980 that is still untouched, but I have scans of all the buttons from another source, so I've maintained keeping the full box intact. Some relative or housecleaner is going to luck out when I die, I suppose.....more than likely it'll probably end up getting tossed!!!!! :acclaim:

Did somebody say "Fink Buttons"...

finkbuttons_zpslc2q79dz.jpg

incredible

what a killer find RM

Did somebody say "Fink Buttons"...

finkbuttons_zpslc2q79dz.jpg

:whee: