• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Ducks!
15 15

8,448 posts in this topic

Congratulations, everyone. Nice to see how many people like these books. One thing I've been thinking for a while is how nice it would be if those of you with raw books would post a picture of an interior page from time to time. There's so much good stuff hidden inside.

good idea, I have a lot of readers so I don't mind scanning. Next week I'll try to get a few good interiors done.

Shiverbones,

Love the interior art with those Barks stories. By the way is this your cat? I thought you were using it as a model.

bb

3355279034_3266f59075_o.jpg

Photo from Alan Light.

Edited by BB-Gun

good idea, I have a lot of readers so I don't mind scanning. Next week I'll try to get a few good interiors done.

Shiverbones,

Love the interior art with those Barks stories. By the way is this your cat? I thought you were using it as a model.

bb

3355279034_3266f59075_o.jpg

Photo from Alan Light. I forgot to mention that.

bb

A couple new arrivals below. As much as I would love to keep all (especially the FC #348) I think these are all destimed for a FS thread here tomorrow. Need to fund some new purchases!

us45.jpg

us45a.jpg

wd245.jpg

wd245a.jpg

fc348.jpg

fc348a.jpg

Excellent books! :gossip: I need the WDC&S in case you do decide to sell

Here come three of my new WDCS pickups. I am now totally hooked on these early ones! I'm not a completist per se but I'm going to keep chipping away at the #1-50 run as time and budget allow.

WDCS #19. The colors on this one are unreal!

75707.jpg

75708.jpg

And WDCS #23. Electric colors on this one too. I also like the "eyeless" Mickey & Minnie ad on the back. (The interior strip artists were already drawing them with eyeballs by now, but I guess the ad guy didn't get the memo!)

75711.jpg

75712.jpg

A couple new arrivals below. As much as I would love to keep all (especially the FC #348) I think these are all destimed for a FS thread here tomorrow. Need to fund some new purchases!

:gossip: So do I if you decide to auction...

Excellent books indeed.

Very nice books, and those colors are nice. How much should books be downgraded for the address labels on them. I have just started collecting again and have passed on some ducks due to not knowing how much to downgrade them. Lets say for books 6.0 and under.

Thanks for any help in advance everyone.

Bruce

Excellent books indeed.

Well, Ciorac gets first dibs on the WDC & S but the other two are listed in the Forum Selling area right now with nice discounts off of 2007 OSPG prices. If Ciorac passes I'll offer the book to you! (thumbs u

Excellent books indeed.

Well, Ciorac gets first dibs on the WDC & S but the other two are listed in the Forum Selling area right now with nice discounts off of 2007 OSPG prices. If Ciorac passes I'll offer the book to you! (thumbs u

Fair enough too - my comment was intended as a little joke. Go for it Bill. (thumbs u

Excellent books indeed.

Fair enough too - my comment was intended as a little joke. Go for it Bill. (thumbs u

Bill's been my best customer so far I started picking up some Ducks. (worship) I even think he's been pretty happy with them!

Excellent books indeed.

Bill's been my best customer so far I started picking up some Ducks. (worship) I even think he's been pretty happy with them!

I've been very happy with them Mark, and I appreciate you helping me complete the run with these nice copies!

:)