• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JUSTICE LEAGUE: PART ONE (11/17/17)
5 5

2,041 posts in this topic

‘Justice League’ director Zack Snyder says new trailer is coming “soon”

Just a few weeks after Justice League star Gal Gadot said a new trailer would be coming “soon”, director Zack Snyder chimed in and echoed the same.

Over the weekend, Snyder posted a photo of himself with a LEGO Batman standee on Vero, and in the comments a fan said they can’t wait for the new Justice League trailer any longer, to which Snyder replied.

IMG_3584.jpg?w=750&quality=85&strip=info

Soon. Please!

On 3/2/2017 at 5:38 PM, Bosco685 said:

I saw this the other day. I really like how he comes floating in so naturally. Though how they are going to deliver any speaking parts is going to be interesting.

I think that's the million dollar question that we all have but Synder needs to stop teasing us and gave us the trailer already.

If I were Snyder I would wait and have the new trailer released with the Wonder Woman movie. No need to push it out early and mix things with the pre-movie WW promotion.