• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JUSTICE LEAGUE: PART ONE (11/17/17)
5 5

2,041 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

I agree some people with families are not most likely going to go out and see three movie in 4 weeks. Are they going to take their family to see the fun Thor in the trailer or do they take them to see Justice League with memories of the serious BvS still lingering?  Also I hear Justice League might be close to a 3 hour movie? 

I believe IMDB had the run time listed at 3 hours but they removed it. Most of the LotR & Hobbit films were around 3 hours (return of the king was 3:21 & it made the most out of the 6 films), so I don't mind the extra 30 mins run time if the film is good.

Well,whatever the numbers are we will find Thor:Ragnarok has now Guardians of the Galaxy like buzz,while unfortunately Justice League does not.

In other words Thor just lifted the rug from under the Justice League.

You got to look at it this way, as in Justice League is a movie on the bubble with mainstream movie audiences, and with Thor's trailer so positive now than Justice League having a successful box office will be a harder battle.

5 minutes ago, chezmtghut said:

I believe IMDB had the run time listed at 3 hours but they removed it. Most of the LotR & Hobbit films were around 3 hours (return of the king was 3:21 & it made the most out of the 6 films), so I don't mind the extra 30 mins run time if the film is good.

Thanks for clarifying that.

17 minutes ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

I agree some people with families are not most likely going to go out and see three movie in 4 weeks. Are they going to take their family to see the fun Thor in the trailer or do they take them to see Justice League with memories of the serious BvS still lingering?  Also I hear Justice League might be close to a 3 hour movie? 

This was already clarified a few weeks back as a bad joke on someone's part, as members can edit IMDb listings.

‘Justice League’ producer and Zack Snyder debunk runtime rumor

Earlier this week a rumor was going around that said Justice League was 170 minutes long. The rumor originated from IMDb, which as of now still has the movie listed at 2 hours and 50 minutes. IMDb can be edited by its users, just like Wikipedia, so you should always proceed with caution when using it as a source of info. But then there’s the obvious reason as to why this was a fake story… Justice League is still 8 months away!

There’s no way they’d have a finished cut of the movie and know the runtime this far out. Thankfully, Justice League producer and DC Films co-president Jon Berg has taken to Twitter to debunk this rumor. Berg’s account isn’t verified, but he’s followed by Geoff Johns and Patty Jenkins, and Johns has publicly tweeted at him before, confirming its legitimacy.

lRas7jN.png

15 hours ago, chezmtghut said:

I assume the articles he's reading are referring to views across all sites, not just Youtube.

6 hours ago, fantastic_four said:

I assume the articles he's reading are referring to views across all sites, not just Youtube.

4 hours ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

Seems like the logical answer. 

Ya, that makes sense.

Edited by chezmtghut

7 minutes ago, drotto said:

No matter what comes out to excite or dismay movie-goers, the end of the article hit it right on the head.

When all is said and done, the fans will be the ones to decide if all of the rumored rewrites and reshoots are worth it. As stated before, many great movies have had numerous rewrites and still gone on to be praised by critics and fans alike.

we also got to remember that all big movies have reshoots just to fix or add scenes. plus rouge one had 40% of the movie reshot to fix the story flow and it work out for the better.