• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JUSTICE LEAGUE: PART ONE (11/17/17)
5 5

2,041 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

No, no...not in the glasses.  Bad screen grab so go re-watch this part.  Lower right corner.  It's a red outfit/cape...

Untitled.png.8867486ae8556ae6606ad74b1b1d69c6.png

Going to check it out now.

I played the HD version of the trailer off the Warner Bros. account, and blew the browser view up to 240% to see if I could pick up on anything.

8ZFmodU.jpg

I'm not seeing it. Thought through the glasses shadow, you can see someone is standing there. I even tried reflections off the car windshield, rear-view mirror frames, etc. No good.

Hmm......bringing in Shazam at the end to help with the final battle vs. Steppenwolf would be a fantastic way to intro the character. The only reason I doubt it is that WB/DC has not shown the ability to do something that clever yet in their films. lol

That being said, either Martian Manhunter or Shazam instead of Supes would be very cool. The only issue with that theory it is that Cavill was on set for the filming, right?

DCEU Photographer Clay Enos Confirms That Alex Ross Was His Inspiration For The Latest JUSTICE LEAGUE Poster

JL_ALEX_ROSS.jpg

Clay Enos, the photographer responsible for the photos on the posters as well as pretty much every other DCEU shot, has recently revealed that Ross was indeed the inspiration behind the print. “I first saw this painting as part of the Ayman Hariri’s Impossible Collection and it inspired me to shoot our gang in the same style,” Enos said, referring to Ross’ painting of the Justice League for the Justice comic book. “I used this exact image as my reference for what became the latest JL poster. I simply had the idea and took the initiative to pay homage to Alex Ross by making a few quick portraits in that distinctive light. I’m so glad the WB marketing team ran with them. I love it!”

A fan of the Justice League that is also an artist has been posting scenes he would like to see in the movie. They are so good, they made their way to Zack Snyder.

Zack Snyder On Henry Cavill Superman Fan Art: "This Is Awesome"

while this is unofficial, it's still super cool as even Zack Snyder commented and posted the following Henry Cavill Superman fan art on his Vero account, which features Superman deflecting bullets (via reddit) inspired by the Alex Ross version. The art is from George Evangelista who regularly posts awesome fan art on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

20264973_1518330244890236_62701187232005

20369606_1516270198429574_91679577142918

20032107_1508134699243124_54294409519678

"He made them see the best parts of themselves...mostly their innards, which were gushing out of their crushed bodies thanks to all of the buildings he knocked over."

Seriously though, can someone get word to Joss Whedon that he still has a couple of months to go in and digitally replace Flash's fugly outfit?

Also, Batman with the goggles looks exactly like Snyder's version of Nite Owl.

Confidence still very, very low with this one. Hopefully there will be enough Wonder Woman to salvage it. She did her best in BvS, but it wasn't enough.

5 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

"He made them see the best parts of themselves...mostly their innards, which were gushing out of their crushed bodies thanks to all of the buildings he knocked over."

You mean when the Kryptonians forced Clark's hand to fight them where they were because they were going to destroy the world, versus a world-invading force that lands in New York City - do $160B in damage in just that area - but they never attempt to push out from NYC? I know. Very unrealistic world-invasion type concept.

Damn. I was hoping for a 3hr movie. One of my favorite movie experiences was going to see Gods & Generals on the big screen. They gave us a 5 min break halfway through to buy more drinks/popcorn and hit the washroom. That was still the best bang for the $$$ I have had at a theatre. lol