• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JUSTICE LEAGUE: PART ONE (11/17/17)
5 5

2,041 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Meeklo said:

That trailer looked good, but let's be honest.

The only hope for DC is to partner up with Marvel and create the Amalgam Universe movies.

Yeah. That's it. You nailed it!

Justice League
Aquaman
Shazam
Suicide Squad 2
The Batman
Justice League Dark
Batgirl
Green Lantern Corps
The Flash: Flashpoint
Wonder Woman 2

:baiting:

Edited by Bosco685

The trailer looks much better than the first one. I like the tie in with the Amazons. I wonder if that was added after they saw how well WW did at the box office?

2 hours ago, kimik said:

The trailer looks much better than the first one. I like the tie in with the Amazons. I wonder if that was added after they saw how well WW did at the box office?

I'm curious how much this is Whedon and not Snyder as well. The tone is certainly different than the first one

Joss Whedon Getting Director Credit On Justice League

Joss Whedon will be getting a director credit on Justice League alongside Zack Snyder. SDCC 2017 was a big weekend for many upcoming movies, but none more so than Justice League. The centerpiece of Warner Bros’ Hall H panel, the DCEU team-up left quite an impact with a four-minute trailer, although the biggest reveal may have slipped by unnoticed.

Back in May, director Zack Snyder stepped down from the film due to personal reasons, with Joss Whedon (who was then working on Batgirl) stepping in the oversee the already-planned reshoots and the rest of the in-process edit. The Avengers filmmaker has been rather forward about how he’s maintaining Snyder’s original vision, although it since emerged he had a hand in the re-scripting that led to the reshoots. Through all this there’s been the question of whether this involvement will be enough to warrant a directing credit. Now we have an answer.

The Justice League Comic-Con Sneak Peek was posted to the official Warner Bros. UK YouTube account with an updated logline for the film that described it thusly: “A film by Zack Snyder and Joss Whedon starring Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Henry Cavill, Jason Momoa, Ezra Miller and Ray Fisher.”

There have been a few articles posted since the trailer speculating as to whether the figure appearing before Alfred at the end is Superman or Hal Jordan.

I think we'll see both in this film -- and it goes back to my speculation surrounding that early Aquaman poster -- "Unite the Seven."

Sure -- that could just mean the 7 seas, but that doesn't really make sense in the context of what we know of the movie so far. They later changed the tagline to "Unite the League" and the trailer even pokes fun at our general knowledge of the 7 core members with the "How many of you are there?" "Enough" bit.

I really hope that they wait until the end for GL to appear. Have Supes pop up for the final battle to defeat Strppenwolf but leave the GLs to figure more prominently in the next one when Darkseid appears.

That trailer was so much better than the first one.  Actually looks like something I'd like to see.  

When the wife and I saw it, we figured it has to be Superman that Alfred is talking to. 

The person Alfred is talking to is obvious.  I can't believe its even a debate online.  Assuming it's a Justice League member it has to be Green Lantern or Superman...

- The whole Jurassic park T-Rex entrance (last time I check a Green Lantern didn't stomp that hard)

- If you look closely it's a red cap (not a green glow) that shows when Alfred says the line

(now go re-watch the trailer:bigsmile:)

SUPERMAN!!!

I didn't even consider that it would be anyone other than Superman until I came online and saw the debate. Still sticking with Supes.

Hated Man of Steel and BvS, still don't like the overall aesthetic of what we've seen so far on this movie, but I'll still give it a chance.

That Flash costume is ugly as hell, though.

Justice League's New Trailer May Have A Major Supergirl Teaser

superman-supergirl-justice-league-101195

“No protectors here. No Lanterns. No Kryptonians.”

At the 1:40 mark or so, fans are given a closer look a the hologram. The display is only shown from the back, but its fluttering red cape seems to imply fans are looking at Superman. Pairing the scene with Steppenwolf’s “Kryptonian” line isn’t coincidental, but the cape does eventually move to reveal something that doesn’t scream Superman.

When the cape is brushed back, fans are shown a bit of the Kryptonian’s legs. They are far more slender than the ones Clark Kent walks around on, and they are barren; There is no skin-tight blue suit covering up the hero’s limbs. The top of some knee-high red boots are also shown, and the glimpse has got fans wondering if Justice League might just nod to Supergirl when it debuts.

On 2017-07-24 at 2:05 PM, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

The person Alfred is talking to is obvious.  I can't believe its even a debate online.  Assuming it's a Justice League member it has to be Green Lantern or Superman...

- The whole Jurassic park T-Rex entrance (last time I check a Green Lantern didn't stomp that hard)

- If you look closely it's a red cap (not a green glow) that shows when Alfred says the line

(now go re-watch the trailer:bigsmile:)

SUPERMAN!!!

I agree with the ripples in the glass - but I don't see the red cape in his glasses, I just see the green light (but maybe I am blind) - anyone got a screen shot that can point this out?

Although, I did catch the apparent Supergirl easter egg in that trailer (discussed above) - but still don't see the red cape in Alfred's glasses ....

39 minutes ago, Chillax23 said:

I agree with the ripples in the glass - but I don't see the red cape in his glasses, I just see the green light (but maybe I am blind) - anyone got a screen shot that can point this out?

Although, I did catch the apparent Supergirl easter egg in that trailer (discussed above) - but still don't see the red cape in Alfred's glasses ....

I also only see the green light. Kilowog would explain the "jurassic park" moment...doubtful, but a fun thought...

1 hour ago, Chillax23 said:

No, no...not in the glasses.  Bad screen grab so go re-watch this part.  Lower right corner.  It's a red outfit/cape...

Untitled.png.8867486ae8556ae6606ad74b1b1d69c6.png