• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-Heat Speculation Thread - Get it before it gets HOT
9 9

2,180 posts in this topic

Millar properties waiting in "option".

American Jesus

Supercrooks

Superior

MPH

Starlight

Chrononauts

Empress

War Heroes

Nemesis

Jupiter's Legacy

Huck

It's not that I dislike Millar, I think most of his movie adaptations have been good.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Millar#Feature_film_adaptations

Good post, some of these I didn't know about.

More books to add to my list of "will buy 9.6/9.8 raws out of $1 boxes, in case they get hot".

can't escape Millar, flip over the new Walking Dead 154

What does that mean?

if you get a copy of Walking Dead 154 and flip it over you'll find out

Nothing to see but a white board did white backing board just get a movie option? lol

How long before Jupiter's legacy 2 the movie gets added to the list?

Anyone getting the Horseman of Apocalypse variants?

Extremely limited here in Portland.

Stores had few to none.

4x stores with no Black widow 3, thunderbolts 1, iron man 9, etc. TFAW said they might have changed the ratio on them, and they didn't have any in stock beside one copy of punisher #1. Clerk checked and none for order on TFAW.com as well.

(shrug)hm

Seems to be 7-10 copies each on the bay, pretty standard, but it's a ghost town around here.

What's it look like elsewhere..?..

Anyone getting the Horseman of Apocalypse variants?

Extremely limited here in Portland.

Stores had few to none.

4x stores with no Black widow 3, thunderbolts 1, iron man 9, etc. TFAW said they might have changed the ratio on them, and they didn't have any in stock beside one copy of punisher #1. Clerk checked and none for order on TFAW.com as well.

(shrug)hm

Seems to be 7-10 copies each on the bay, pretty standard, but it's a ghost town around here.

What's it look like elsewhere..?..

I got the Punisher one. The rest were hard to find. I will say that the 1:25 Punisher was no where to be seen

I saw 1 copy of the Punisher variant...but they wanted $35.00....I guess if it explodes this weekend I could go back and buy it....I don't see anyone paying that though in store.

Edited by krighton

Is Batman / Superman #32 truly hot or a flash in the pan? My LCS sold out, and I saw on eBay, completed auctions shows sales the 1st day as high as $15 for a $3.99 cover priced comic book.

After Rebirth it will probably drop down to cover or below. Until then, it will sell for $15-20 2c

I think the play is not about The Great Ten or rebirth but more about how DC is going to be pushing into china hard with the new superman. If this becomes the super hero that china latches on to..... the first appearance of him could be huge. Only time will tell, this is a buy and long term hold for me.

same, buy and hold for me...I only found 8 today but I guess that's not bad considering...then again since China is known to pirate most everything i'm not sure there will be a lot of sales.

Not sure why it would drop after Rebirth and he gets his own comic, at that point is when people would start looking for his first appearance..

Edited by krighton