• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-Heat Speculation Thread - Get it before it gets HOT
9 9

2,180 posts in this topic

Getting ready to work the Midnight Release of the 4 new Rebirth One Shots! I flipped through Batman, will re-read it again before Opening, read Superman, its basically Superman #53.......

Anyway If I see anything that says Batman #21 is a mover, I'll let Krighton know 1st, then everyone else. lol

Getting ready to work the Midnight Release of the 4 new Rebirth One Shots! I flipped through Batman, will re-read it again before Opening, read Superman, its basically Superman #53.......

Anyway If I see anything that says Batman #21 is a mover, I'll let Krighton know 1st, then everyone else. lol

:lol:

anyone get an early look at Batman Rebirth? Wondering what Duke's offer was from Batman.

Batman Rebirth should be a hot book. Duke is in the Batcave talking to Batman about being a Robin...

and Batman tells him he has something else in mind. A new costume is shown to Duke. No name is given to the suit but Duke is shown wearing it towards the end of the book...

:whistle:

anyone get an early look at Batman Rebirth? Wondering what Duke's offer was from Batman.

Batman Rebirth should be a hot book. Duke is in the Batcave talking to Batman about being a Robin...

and Batman tells him he has something else in mind. A new costume is shown to Duke. No name is given to the suit but Duke is shown wearing it towards the end of the book...

Is that the Batwing suit, but painted yellow?

Is that the Batwing suit, but painted yellow?

It looks like a new iteration of the suit. Yellow with a black bat emblem. Whether that's what he'll be called remains to be said.... :gossip:

Turner Sketch Rebirth variant is trending.

They are limiting it to 1500 copies.

Will it really be 1500?

Will there be more interesting and more limited variants to follow?

Will there be a hot topic recalled variant?

ahhhhhhh the game of speculation continues...............

They raised the price of turner from 9.99 to 14.99...but you can get both covers for $29.99 so that's not too painful. I'll gamble on a couple sets. They probably saw people selling them on ebay and jacked it up a bit. the color cover is 3,000 and the b/w is 1500. Though I don't know how they can presell and still have some left for SDCC. That fat batman howard porter rebirth cover is really bad.

Edited by krighton

Batman%2B-%2BRebirth%2B%25282016%2529%2B001-012.jpg

nice spoiler...hope a cool name goes with it.

Edited by krighton

Lark......?

Lark......?

I think he'll go away from the bird names entirely. Would this be the first Batman assistant that has the bat symbol on the costume. I guess he could be the Canary

Edited by krighton

Lark......?

I think he'll go away from the bird names entirely. Would this be the first Batman assistant that has the bat symbol on the costume. I guess he could be the Canary

he has already worn this costume in a "flashforward" scene. Not sure if was during issue 35 of batman or somewhere during the riddler story, but someone in that suit was featured a while back. Will find the screen shot later unless someone can beat me to it.batman35_4_zpszedcwg2q.jpg

Edit

Image found

Edited by cbaileypacker

Will it really be 1500?

They raised the price of turner from 9.99 to 14.99...but you can get both covers for $29.99 so that's not too painful. I'll gamble on a couple sets. They probably saw people selling them on ebay and jacked it up a bit. the color cover is 3,000 and the b/w is 1500. Though I don't know how they can presell and still have some left for SDCC. That fat batman howard porter rebirth cover is really bad.

Sketch and combo of the two seems to be gone , color still available

Will it really be 1500?

Sketch and combo of the two seems to be gone , color still available

I don't see either on the website.

that Wonder Woman Rebirth Artgerm variant cover is the best of the bunch so far. It should fly off the shelves, probably helps it's already sold out at diamond.

wonderwoman_zpstnjmcddj.jpg

Edited by krighton