• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-Heat Speculation Thread - Get it before it gets HOT
9 9

2,180 posts in this topic

Movie rumors for Rom + a new series = interest.

I wonder if this formula will work for M.A.S.K.?

I think the rom and m.a.s.k. movies being developed as a shared universe with gi goe so might have a chance to bring them all up

Supreme Power #2, 1st Appearance of the New Night Hawk who is getting his own #1 this week.

scan0071.jpg

My personal favorite cover of Nighthawk is SP #4

Supreme Power #4 is a TOUGH cover to get in high grade due to the back ink, but probably one of the better looking covers. .

scan0072.jpg

Supreme Power #2, 1st Appearance of the New Night Hawk who is getting his own #1 this week.

scan0071.jpg

My personal favorite cover of Nighthawk is SP #4

Supreme Power #4 is a TOUGH cover to get in high grade due to the back ink, but probably one of the better looking covers. .

scan0072.jpg

I agree on the Nighthawk

Go back about 10 pages (thumbs u

Night Hawk will certainly be overlooked since this week is Rebirth week.

All the more reason to pick it up while everyone is distracted.

I agree on the Nighthawk

Go back about 10 pages (thumbs u

Nice.Might have to submit my copy even if it's a 9.2 or 9.4.

#1. There are some first appearances but nothing worth noting. The X-men vs Hybrid stuff was great but never went as nuts as I thought it might. Torpedo and Brandy will likely never be household names.

Well, then I guess it's a good thing I got this when I did, which was back in August of 2014, for five bucks:

2czeigy.jpg

Edited by creaturefan95

Theres a rumor that wolverine goes berserker in the new xmen movie. I think marvel comic presents #72 1st appearance of weapon x could be hot.

Edited by Fragle

I went to VanCaf and saw a few people and got some cool news...

Wiebe said that panzerfaust will finish the story arc that he had just started

Brandon Graham had this weird expo variant of 8 house... said they had made a mistake on it putting the expo on the cover and they basically reprinted it without the logo, but Brandon had a stack of the old ones.... What's important about 8house is that the stories in there are continuing in other issues like Island...

Theres a rumor that wolverine goes berserker in the new xmen movie. I think marvel comic presents #72 1st appearance of weapon x could be hot.

It is a full berserker mode Wolvie, and he is also wearing the Weapon-X headgear with tubes coming out of him.

Lois Clark 8 sold out at midtown

He isn't in costume. Only his dads cape, so still not his 1st appearance as Superboy.

Proto-Superboy

(Since we're spec'ing on EVERY "1st" appearance of something)

Lois calls him Superboy...he's flying and has a cape....cover shows him taking the S shield. I've seen wilder stretches that have paid off. He also performed his first heroic act in #7 saving his mom from a fire.

Edited by krighton

He isn't in costume. Only his dads cape, so still not his 1st appearance as Superboy.

Ha Haa Haaaa

Now you have them listed on Ebay for $25

You REALLY hate that book don't you!

Gonna be book of the week.

At midnight release tonight we sold out.

It's on everyone's radar.

DC kept that Norman Rockwell cover under wraps...

Showed shops a dud cover.

NOBODY "hit" it...

Ha Haa Haaaa

Now you have them listed on Ebay for $25

You REALLY hate that book don't you!

Gonna be book of the week.

At midnight release tonight we sold out.

It's on everyone's radar.

DC kept that Norman Rockwell cover under wraps...

Showed shops a dud cover.

NOBODY "hit" it...

I worked the frenzy at the store tonight, I nabbed 1 copy. Hey, I said I would have 0 issues being proven wrong by someone who obviously knows better than the guy who works a retail comic gig 1 day a week like me, well, you did.