• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-Heat Speculation Thread - Get it before it gets HOT
9 9

2,180 posts in this topic

Scooby Apocalypse report lots of movement. Nothing sticks out yet, but lots of movement means demand. If you go to your LCS today, may be worth picking a few of the free preview specials with an original scoob cover too

s_l1600_3.jpg

went to one LCS, he said he hasn't seen that kind of rush to buy a comic in quite awhile...people were storming into the store and he sold out in minutes....not showing in prices but guess we'll see.

Anyone hear this about Captain America Steve Rogers #1

Steve Rogers comes out as a member of HYDRA, I am hearing that he has been Hydra all along and has infiltrated as a hydra . In the # 1 he actually states "Hail Hydra"

Take with a grain of sand, this is what I am hearing at a LCS , and do not have one in hand, non do I know this to be factual information. Posting as a heads up to check out

Steve Rogers comes out as a member of HYDRA, I am hearing that he has been Hydra all along and has infiltrated as a hydra . In the # 1 he actually states "Hail Hydra"

Take with a grain of sand, this is what I am hearing at a LCS , and do not have one in hand, non do I know this to be factual information. Posting as a heads up to check out

:whee:

Look around .....

Old news.....

There's even another thread about it: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9366533#Post9366533

not a bad idea to switch to here..not a whole lot of difference in the theme of moderns heating up and moderns that should heat up.

Except when we actually post a modern heating up on eBay in that thread, and it gets lost in the sea of print ratio madness, or getting called a pump and dump when you bought 1 copy for yourself! lol

Reading all my books to see if there is anything else, but for those who might have missed it.....JL 50 is the BIG ONE.

Owl Man and Metron both get obliterated the same way a hero did at the end of Watchmen. Dr. Manhattan for sure....

Edited by UltraMaximus

not a bad idea to switch to here..not a whole lot of difference in the theme of moderns heating up and moderns that should heat up.

Except when we actually post a modern heating up on eBay in that thread, and it gets lost in the sea of print ratio madness, or getting called a pump and dump when you bought 1 copy for yourself! lol

Reading all my books to see if there is anything else, but for those who might have missed it.....JL 50 is the BIG ONE.

Owl Man and Metron both get obliterated the same way a hero did at the end of Watchmen. Dr. Manhattan for sure....

tnx for the nfo

I think Lois and Lana getting zapped at the end of Supes 52 will turn out to be an Origin issue. If CGC looks at it that way.

Edited by krighton