• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-Heat Speculation Thread - Get it before it gets HOT
9 9

2,180 posts in this topic

I don't do much speculating myself but maybe an opportunity here for someone for a quick flip or maybe to at least get your money back if you have one of these hiding in a long box somewhere lol

ROBERT KIRKMAN'S "DEMONIC" REVIVED AT SKYBOUND WITH NEW CREATIVE TEAM

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/robert-kirkmans-demonic-revived-at-skybound-with-new-creative-team

Kirkman did a one-shot of this book years back that will now become a 6 issue series which will be written by someone else though :shy:

"For those paying close attention to Kirkman's comic book career, "Demonic" may ring a bell -- it started life as a one-shot released in January 2010 by Top Cow Productions, as part of its "Pilot Season" initiative. The characters were designed by Top Cow founder Marc Silvestri -- though Joe Benitez drew the actual issue -- and CBR has confirmed that Silvestri will be credited on the new series."

wish Hardcore would get some more issues....that's Kirkman's forgotten step son.

Edited by krighton

ok people...PRE HEAT before it gets hot and its Tuesday which should make this place a prime time PRE HEAT chatterbox.

Doesn't seem to be anything to exciting for me tomorrow

I like the look and description of Mae. Cho variant is my 1st choice.

Black Eyed Kids #2 is out tomorrow. The print run on #1 was much lower than I expected and Midtown is sold out of #2. If you can find it elsewhere, I would pick it up.

Harley Quinn has Red Tool on the cover in a Road Runner vs Wile E. Coyote type pic.

Archangel #1 from IDW has a Tula Lotay cover. Big deal for a couple of good reasons. You'll have to figure out the 2nd one.

Finally a fried pie variant worth owning

I can't get past that feminine / hipster Joker visual..

Awful stuff.

If that's the "look" of the Joker post Rebirth...

Get ready for the "Train Wreck"

So. Maybe there is info here.

Justice League #50 is supposed to reveal Joker's Identity this Wednesday.

We saw Batman's reaction in #42...

He was all: Noooooo!

This variant hints there's a little Wayne in Joker & a little Joker in Wayne.

Speculation:

Half Brothers.

Joker is Thomas Wayne's son.

BAM!

Edited by LarrysComics

i'm still trying to figure out how the Justice League will tie into rebirth since Superman New 52 is going to die yet they're all fighting Darkseid and Supes is fighting flaming Superman and Darkseid at the same time in two different places at once.

I'm guessing the only reason to stock up on Superman 52 is Lois Lane getting super powers...unless there's something else (besides last part of Final Days).

JL 50 is $5.99...I long for the days of 80 page giants for less than a dollar

Edited by krighton

I dig it. Gives the joker a Skinner Sweet look. I like Albuquerque's art, though.

I like his art too, but I don't like his Joker. There's a real divide, not a lot of people I've heard chime in on it that go "Eh, I don't care either way."

i'm still trying to figure out how the Justice League will tie into rebirth since Superman New 52 is going to die yet they're all fighting Darkseid and Supes is fighting flaming Superman and Darkseid at the same time in two different places at once.

I'm guessing the only reason to stock up on Superman 52 is Lois Lane getting super powers...unless there's something else (besides last part of Final Days).

Buy digital, that'll save you some cash.

And save a tree.

I dig it. Gives the joker a Skinner Sweet look. I like Albuquerque's art, though.

I like his art too, but I don't like his Joker. There's a real divide, not a lot of people I've heard chime in on it that go "Eh, I don't care either way."

Eh, I don't care either way.

Buy digital, that'll save you some cash.

And save a tree.

i'll just plant a new tree later.