• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-Heat Speculation Thread - Get it before it gets HOT
9 9

2,180 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, valiantman said:

Yep, that's a regular edition Rai #0 (not glossy)... the tiny edge of the first page showing on the right side is normal for regular edition.  Glossy Rai #0 covers are noticeably shorter than the interior pages.

So which commands a higher price Matte or Glossy? hm

21 hours ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

The Supergirl artwork itself doesn't bother me.  But doesn't the framing of the picture bother anybody???  Or is it just me?  The entire left hand is cropped off and her legs are cut off at the worse possible point.

That's basic 101...fail.  Zoom out (I'm sure the original art has the entirety of Supergirl).

She looks like the costume was applied as body paint. Fabric doesn't work with a body like that.

1 minute ago, Jonesin4Comics said:

I don't post as much as I used to but I thought I'd pop in and check if anyone has heard the news about a Nemesis show on Netflix. Haven't seen a big impact on sales yet but the auctions that are still going may tell the tale

Nextflix bought Millarworld. It was just announced today and I have not seen anything on any specific shows.

21 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Nextflix bought Millarworld. It was just announced today and I have not seen anything on any specific shows.

Purely gut feeling, but I read all of Reborn and I think it could be a great series, mini-series or movie. I bet it ends up on screen somewhere.

1 hour ago, kevhtx said:

Purely gut feeling, but I read all of Reborn and I think it could be a great series, mini-series or movie. I bet it ends up on screen somewhere.

reborn was cool so so far though I'm a couple issues from finishing the set.

In the Netflix quote (CEO I think) he included "Reborn" in the list of franchises. He didn't list very many either. I really think its gonna be one of the ones thats on the short list.

On 8/3/2017 at 7:13 PM, valiantman said:

CGC 9.8 Rai #0 Matte is about $100.

CGC 9.8 Rai #0 Glossy is about $300.

:gossip: Mine's a glossy - there's no way, holding it in your hand, you would describe it as matte . . . .