• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

February 2016 Heritage Auction

400 posts in this topic

Spiderman 179 cover ! Should be interesting to see how high it goes.

Plus a ton of additional Spiderman artwork :o

Its like they read our ASM 98 / GL 76 thread and responded :insane:

Paging Gene, our resident Advocate of Abysmally Average Art.

I must have missed the part where it was decided ASM 98 was average.

Was it around the same time you destroyed all movie review credibility you may have had by expressing disdain for John Wick? I may have passed out at that point.

Was it around the same time you destroyed all movie review credibility you may have had by expressing disdain for John Wick? I may have passed out at that point.

(worship) (worship) (worship)

(worship) (worship) (worship)

Count me in the group of tasteless losers who love the ASM 98 cover. I still remember the first time I saw a copy and couldn't wait to read it. I like it 10x more than 97.

Count me in the group of tasteless losers who love the ASM 98 cover. I still remember the first time I saw a copy and couldn't wait to read it. I like it 10x more than 97.

:applause:

ASM #62 and #159 covers just added to the Heritage preview in addition to the aforementioned #179.

ASM #62 and #159 covers just added to the Heritage preview in addition to the aforementioned #179.

I am loving the panel page out of Spiderman 49. Any guess what it will hammer at?

Most ASM art and covers, including ASM 98, were by journeymen, therefore by definition they were average. (shrug)

I can't believe you've picked "John Wick" as your litmus test for what is a good movie. I literally can't do enough of these for long enough :facepalm:

What's next, E&J Gallo for good wine?

I am loving the panel page out of Spiderman 49. Any guess what it will hammer at?

hunnerd