• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2015 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle **Saturday, January 2nd @ Noon**

1,369 posts in this topic

Am I really last lol

That's awesome. I know they'll be one goodie waiting for me to sink my teeth into

Two, for sure. :applause:

It's actually a lot of fun seeing what people pick. You know what they say. Save the best for last lol

greggy's plan was to make everyone wait the full five minutes...

How do you keep a bunch of insufficiently_thoughtful_persons in suspense? :gossip:

Am I really last lol

That's awesome. I know they'll be one goodie waiting for me to sink my teeth into

It's actually a lot of fun seeing what people pick. You know what they say. Save the best for last lol

Pleassssssssssssse

Am I really last lol

I have a little system for my picks. I put all my favorite picks in the middle of my list.

greggy's plan was to make everyone wait the full five minutes...

How do you keep a bunch of insufficiently_thoughtful_persons in suspense? :gossip:

Just sitting reading "The World according the the Amazing Greggy"