• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Comiclink auction thread, post 'em if you got 'em

1,141 posts in this topic

Thanks, I've had this #16 on my radar for about 5 weeks ever since it was put up in preview.

There were some good looking Avengers 50-100 in this particular auction. I sat out this one as there's a really nice book coming up in the November listing I'll be watching closely.

Good luck with it! I'm focusing on 8.0-8.5 Avengers up to about #25 (for now) and these two had a ton of eye appeal for the grade.

Thanks, I've had this #16 on my radar for about 5 weeks ever since it was put up in preview.

There were some good looking Avengers 50-100 in this particular auction. I sat out this one as there's a really nice book coming up in the November listing I'll be watching closely.

Good luck with it! I'm focusing on 8.0-8.5 Avengers up to about #25 (for now) and these two had a ton of eye appeal for the grade.

8.0/8.5 is definitely the sweet spot where the books look great but the prices are not crazy. Nice books!

Some great stuff here! Congrats to everyone.

One book for me, but one of my faves. Its case is one of the "bad" CGC ones from last May, but the book shows no signs of waviness according to my friends at the Link (but will be in a new holder soon enough).

White Mountain FF #13:

ff%2013_zpsstwxizba.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Dan

It's well documented here that I am not the biggest FF fan. I mean FF 1 has got to be the ugliest Marvel Key Cover. That said, this book does not suck.

Congrats Dan (thumbs u Oh and get a re-holder please, its a early 12c White Mountain and tell comiclink to lay off the crack pipe. You can see what looks like the newton rings along the upper right and left edges, meaning inconsistency in pressure and or pressure on the book. Would hate for that to extend to pressure on the spine and staples for a book from one of the great SA Pedigrees. :tonofbricks:

Never noticed how silly Giant-Man looks on that cover to #16.

Looks like Lux Interior humping the speaker stacks! :thumbsup:

Wow - those new CBCS cases look terrible.

They changed the label not the case.

You're right - the clear plastic case looks fine but the label looks even worse then before which I'd think would be hard to do.

Daredevil #84 in cgc 9.4 with off-white pages goes for ~$240. WTF is up with that? :o

Another one is showing up being sold over the last 90 days for $245. Not familiar with that issue but it does seem strange a couple copies have gone way higher then surrounding issues in that run.