• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Comiclink auction thread, post 'em if you got 'em

1,141 posts in this topic

Well, it became a bit more memorable later: Bendis wrote a direct sequel to that story in his first crack at Daredevil.

It's "Wake Up," in Daredevil (vol. 2) # 16-19, and it's a masterpiece.

The collected edition is also available on Amazon as Daredevil: Volume 3.

Well now I'm curious and my memory is failing me. I definitely read 25 and v2. I must go back and re-read all those issues now. Although DDv2 is drek in terms of $, it's one of the best series I've read for a modern comic. I don't remember the tie in.

Hey everyone --

Nice pick-ups here. I got one win this time around -- used to have some super high grade copies of this fabulous comic, but this one LOOKS tremendous at a fraction of the cost!

Thanks for looking,

Dan

FF%2012_zpsoetvhmme.jpg

Hey everyone --

Nice pick-ups here. I got one win this time around -- used to have some super high grade copies of this fabulous comic, but this one LOOKS tremendous at a fraction of the cost!

Thanks for looking,

Dan

FF%2012_zpsoetvhmme.jpg

You have a great eye for selecting pretty books (thumbs u

Actually sort of surprised as I was at a Steve Vai concert and just threw a conservative bid in before I left.

Vai is coming through town this weekend. Is he worth seeing?

Seemed like an OK price - but GPA hi/lo is 103/250 :shrug:

:think: I suppose the final verdict will come when I crack it out.

RAD091C920161012_112622.jpg

I'm curious as I see that several buyers of CGC graded comics will crack them out after purchase. Is this mainly because the buyer is more confident that the comic is in the stated condition than if buying raw? I can understand since more often than not the raw Bronze Age comics I buy from eBay that are advertised as NM are more like VF (or less).

Seemed like an OK price - but GPA hi/lo is 103/250 :shrug:

:think: I suppose the final verdict will come when I crack it out.

I'm curious as I see that several buyers of CGC graded comics will crack them out after purchase. Is this mainly because the buyer is more confident that the comic is in the stated condition than if buying raw? I can understand since more often than not the raw Bronze Age comics I buy from eBay that are advertised as NM are more like VF (or less).

My collection is basically raw - there is some assuredness in the grading end, but CGC is basically all over the board on grading too. I frequently get slabs cheaper than raw equivalents. Nice copy of a difficult book to find in HG raw.

I must have been asleep at the wheel on that one. I definitely would have bid it up a little higher. :cool:

I couldn't pass this up. Would have cost more just to send it to CGC.

<a  href=Green%20Lantern%2062.jpg' alt='Green%20L