• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Expo April 28 - May 1 2016

363 posts in this topic

Adrianne Palicki and Famke Janssen now attending almost make it worth looking at your ugly mugs all weekend !

I'm tempted to get Famke Janssen to sign my Rounders. hm

Website says Palicki cancelled.

Your photo with Famke costs $65 plus $10 for the jpeg.

Your photo with Stan Lee is $100 plus $10 for jpeg to put on your Facebook page, etc. :banana:

to many cancellations.

Was that your decision or your wallet's decision? :grin:

Anyway... I'm curious about the FB jpeg $10 option. Can I opt that option or will they stick to the photo purchase? (shrug)

I can't wait to raid Dave's stock

The good stuff was already picked through in March at the three one-day shows. :devil:

Good. My AC just went so the less I spend the better.

I can't wait to raid Dave's stock

The good stuff was already picked through in March at the three one-day shows. :devil:

Good. My AC just went so the less I spend the better.

You gotta spend to make Joey.

I still have a box of books from last year I have t had time to work on :cry:

Andy promised me next year I can go in his suitcase :banana:

Hope all you guys have fun and maybe next year :wishluck:

I'll take him over to Chinook Mall to find one you can fit into :grin:

andy,

Sorry, I don't think they have fresh fish in Lake Louise for your quality :wishluck: Calgary sushi. Would say sushi from Lake Superior may be better? Next time you visit la Casa greggy, we will take u and your family out to a nice East Indian restaurant in Vancouver unless u wanted Indian food as in buffalo burger platter? :hi:

:hi:

I am vegetarian, so the fish don't trouble me and I don't trouble them. Just need the avocados to be ripe. (thumbs u

Indians from India. :grin:

Have you ever been to Ambrosia Veggie House in Calgary? It's a Pan Asian Chinese Vegetarian Food restaurant in a Buddhist temple. I was looking for few unquie places to eat with my friend while there in Calgary. Just found it and we are gonna try out that one.

Up to you guys, see you around at Calgary Expo show. :hi:

Update: Seems on their website that said the restaurant is closed due to poor economy, low oil prices and lack of manpower. They are seeking for a Solution to keep running the restaurant? (shrug)

I am vegetarian, so the fish don't trouble me and I don't trouble them. Just need the avocados to be ripe. (thumbs u

Have you ever been to Ambrosia Veggie House in Calgary? It's a Pan Asian Chinese Vegetarian Food restaurant in a Buddhist temple. I was looking for few unquie places to eat with my friend while there in Calgary. Just found it and we are gonna try out that one.

Sounds perfect! Buddhist vegetarian is my number 1 choice. :cloud9:

From what I have heard/read, we should be able to get in at most any restaurant this year due to the economic downturn, unfortunately. :sorry:

Pretty much, yeah.

We were swamped during Junos, but that was about it.

The stuff around the convention will be busy, but it always is.

Inglewood a short distance away has some really nice, good restaurants pop up in the last year or two though.

There's a really good Thai fast food take out place down 17th ave (15 walk from the convention centre) that opened recently. It's a nice change of pace.

From what I have heard/read, we should be able to get in at most any restaurant this year due to the economic downturn, unfortunately. :sorry:
:whee:

At Hon's? :baiting:

I'll go, but only if I can bring a cow with me.