• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Art Con April 3 Secaucus, NJ

120 posts in this topic

The next Comic Art Con is just two months away and will be held on Sunday, April 3, at the Clarion Empire Meadowlands Hotel in Secaucus, NJ. Admission is only $10 and bring your children for no additional charge!

Now in it's 8th year, Comic Art Con will once again take place in the hotel's massive 5000 square foot main ballroom. The room will have 45 tables jammed packed with original comic book art...and only art. No comic books here! Whether you are a big time collector or just getting your feet wet Comic Art Con is THE can't miss event for original art.

Show hours are 10:00 - 4:00 so be sure to arrive early and plan on spending the day. Over the upcoming weeks we will be announcing our vendor roster as well as our guest artists so stay tuned! For more information please go to comicartshowcase.com or email us directly at dgallo1291@aol.com

Click the link below to view photos from a previous show!

http://cafurl.com?i=21907

See you at the con!

Dan & Joe

Comic Art Con is happy to announce that Deadpool artist Reilly Brown will be appearing at the April 3rd Comic Art Con in Secaucus, NJ. Mr. Brown will be appearing courtesy of his representative Anthony Snyder so be sure to stop by and see him at Anthony's booth. For any questions regarding Mr. Brown, including purchasing published works and commissions, please contact Anthony Snyder through his website www.anthonyscomicbookart.com

New Jersey native Reilly Brown is a fan-favorite DEADPOOL artist, having worked on several series starring that infamous Merc-With-A-Mouth, including the mutant buddy team-up series of CABLE & DEADPOOL, the supernatural adventure that introduced readers to Deadpool's undead wife, Shiklah, in DEADPOOL: DRACULA'S GAUNTLET, and the time-hopping shenanigans that brought Cable and Deadpool back together in DEADPOOL & CABLE: SPLIT SECOND.

Over the course of his career, Reilly's lent his artist talent to several other popular titles at Marvel and DC Comics, such as AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, INCREDIBLE HERCULES, SCARLET SPIDER, and LOBO.

He's also known for his work as a pioneer of digital storytelling, working closely with Comixology, to tell stories in ways that take full advantage of the digital platform, first with his creator-owned series POWERPLAY, and then with several digital-first series for Marvel, such as DEADPOOL: THE GAUNTLET, GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY: BEST STORY EVER, DEADPOOL & CABLE: SPLIT SECOND, and others.

Reilly continues to draw comics from his home in Hoboken, NJ, as well as his Brooklyn art studio, Hypothetical Island.

For more information about Comic Art Con please go to www.comicartshowcase.com or email us at dgallo1291@aol.com

We are pleased to announce that Robert Wayne Dennis of Comic Art Restoration Services will be setting up at our show on April 3rd.

Robert is an expert in the area of comic art restoration, and text & logo stat reproduction. Over the past several years, he has worked on hundreds of pieces of comic art for many collectors.

Robert's background is in the graphic arts, which has served him well to be able to transform comic art that is missing stats or has been damaged, to its original glory when it was first created. Robert has years of experience in stat reproduction, cleaning, tape removal, tear seals, glue residue removal, and image reconstruction.

If you wish to contact Robert in advance of the show, so you can coordinate a meeting with him, call him at (903)513-1326 or email him at agraphicstateofmind@gmail.com . Robert will quote you a price on the spot and he will be accepting comic art in person on April 3rd.

The next Comic Art Con is just one month away and will be held on Sunday, April 3, at the Clarion Empire Meadowlands Hotel in Secaucus, NJ. Admission is only $10 and children under 12 are free! Show hours are 10:00 - 4:00 so be sure to arrive early and plan on spending the day. Parking is free and yes, the parking structure has been repaired so there will be plenty of on site parking and no need for the shuttle!

Now in it's 8th year, Comic Art Con will once again be in the hotel's massive 5000 square foot main ballroom. As usual, the sold out room will have 45 tables jammed packed with original comic book art from the biggest names in the hobby!

Vendors: Anthony Snyder, Bechara Maalouf, Will Gabri-EL, Frank Giella, Hans Kosenkranius, Jim Warden, Rich Donnelly, Albert Moy, Brad the Savage, Scott Eder, Mike Burkey, Dan Jerome, Zaddick Longenbach, ComicLink, ComicConnect, Tedd Kessler, Gene Park, Hake's Americana

Guest Artist: Rudy Nebres

Also appearing will be Deadpool artist Reilly Brown! Mr. Brown will be appearing courtesy of his representative Anthony Snyder so be sure to stop by and see him at Anthony's booth. For any questions regarding Mr. Brown, including purchasing published works and commissions, please contact Anthony Snyder through his website www.anthonyscomicbookart.com

Robert Wayne Dennis of Comic Art Restoration Services will also be setting up. Mr. Dennis is an expert in the area of comic art restoration, and text & logo stat reproduction and has years of experience in stat reproduction, cleaning, tape removal, tear seals, glue residue removal, and image reconstruction. If you have any questions in advance of the show, you can call him at (903)513-1326 or email him at agraphicstateofmind@gmail.com . Robert can quote you a price on the spot and he will be accepting comic art in person at the show.

A few tables are available! We get contacted in the days and weeks before every event requesting tables but unfortunately we rarely have them as there is never any turnover from our existing vendors. For the first time we are offering a handful of tables in the lobby / staging area. These tables are outside the main ballroom and adjacent to where you check in. Cost is $150 and will be sold on a first come first serve basis with immediate payment required.

See you at the con!

Dan & Joe

Will Robert do a demonstration on how he cleans and restores original art? Give all the collectors heart attacks when they see behind the curtain on what could be done to restore a piece of artwork.

This is my second time exhibiting as a collector, and I truly look forward to it. Not only is it a great chance to check out what's new with the dealers, but it gives me a chance to connect with some collectors I don't get to see too much of. I encourage all boardies (and CAFies) to stop by my table and say hi.

With so many collectors exhibiting, you never know what's going to walk in the door. I plan to bring some nice stuff too ;) so if I have anything you'd like to see, shoot me a message!

Yeah, the 129 bus'll drop you off just down the street. If you're coming from the city, you can pick it up at Port Authority. If you're coming from somewhere in Jersey, you can pick it up for Seacaucus Junction.

THANKS!