• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

May Heritage Auction

587 posts in this topic

Who/what are the FF reacting to. . .

Looks like the FF team members are more interested in reacting to Reed's predicament (held in a restraining device) than to BP springing into the scene.

Who/what are the FF reacting to. . .

Looks like the FF team members are more interested in reacting to Reed's predicament (held in a restraining device) than to BP springing into the scene.

Exactly

I can see Michael, the 'one-minute-later' guy having a follow-up cover commission done to this one.

Thing breaks Reed away from his shackles, then Sue turns around and says to the guys, "Hey, look, Panther-man's arrived!"

:jokealert:

looks like the romita sr cover to ASM annual #6 has been added to the auction! Spidey vs the Sinister Six!!!

:o One of my favorites since it has so many villains in one place and I love the composition. :luhv:

Yes, a gorgeous cover, and in exceptional condition, from what I've been told.

looks like the romita sr cover to ASM annual #6 has been added to the auction! Spidey vs the Sinister Six!!!

:o One of my favorites since it has so many villains in one place and I love the composition. :luhv:

Yes, a gorgeous cover, and in exceptional condition, from what I've been told.

Somehow my failing memory is telling me this cover was posted on CAF at some point a ways back.

Gets plenty respect from me

I certainly hope the Batman 9 pages gets no respect. :wishluck: