• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, Otter1775 said:

No worries, friend.

I used them for a Dell otto sig and remarque, and it went through seamlessly. Then tried once again and not so smooth, and they gave me a deal to use the next time it ever came up and I always forget to check lol

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I used them for a Dell otto sig and remarque, and it went through seamlessly. Then tried once again and not so smooth, and they gave me a deal to use the next time it ever came up and I always forget to check lol

This was the second time I’ve used them. First was back in the Fall of 2017, for the Boston Comic Con. Sent them Danger Girl 2, Ruby Red variant to get signed by J. Scott Campbell. Graded at a 9.6, sent back in, this time with a press, voila, 9.8. Lol

16 minutes ago, Otter1775 said:

This was the second time I’ve used them. First was back in the Fall of 2017, for the Boston Comic Con. Sent them Danger Girl 2, Ruby Red variant to get signed by J. Scott Campbell. Graded at a 9.6, sent back in, this time with a press, voila, 9.8. Lol

That sounds like a win! Ya I'm tempted to use them again,  even though there were rocky times. They're the only Dell otto remark people I've heard of, or even a sketch at all really...

3328566_Full_Obv.jpg

2 minutes ago, DTM700 said:

Love this remark placement! Looks like Venom has a second head from a mutation(thumbsu

I didnt have it pressed either so maybe someday lol and Dell otto across the sea chose the placement,  I was ecstatic 

Thank you for the compliment,  I actually really wasnt to send in for a punisher remark, it's been my goal...

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

6 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

That sounds like a win! Ya I'm tempted to use them again,  even though there were rocky times. They're the only Dell otto remark people I've heard of, or even a sketch at all really...

3328566_Full_Obv.jpg

Very nice!! I still have 6 more books at CGC. All for SS too. Three for Claremont and the other for Kevin Eastman; e.g., TMNT Adventures 1-3, with a sketch for #1.

44 minutes ago, Archaeos said:

It’s also going to come out in Germany limited to 999 

https://paninishop.de/detail/index/sArticle/51819

hmm, interesting. comes out 2 months after Italian version. wonder if its like a 2nd print or something. i know nothing about panini operation. just saw the cover and thought it belonged here 

13 hours ago, Jaydogrules said:

Thats beautiful.  He hasn't done much moon knight.  Is this his first actually ?

-J.

There were a few from the 2006 series and the new series has another variant in the familiar style of colored pencil on black paper. The white/painted variant ships late July

Here's one from the 06 series

clean.jpg

Edited by nines

3 hours ago, nines said:

There were a few from the 2006 series and the new series has another variant in the familiar style of colored pencil on black paper. The white/painted variant ships late July

Here's one from the 06 series

clean.jpg

Nice.  Punisher AND Moon Knight by my favorite artist.  What's not to like? :cloud9:

-J.

I never had much inclination to buy original art. Until I found out this piece sold through a LCS. While I was sleeping. At a price that was more than fair. I guess we all have our misses =/

1177263598-1-600x916.jpg

Edited by nines

49 minutes ago, nines said:

I never had much inclination to buy original art. Until I found out this piece sold through a LCS. While I was sleeping. At a price that was more than fair. I guess we all have our misses =/

1177263598-1-600x916.jpg

I have the book, always waited for a sketch opportunity....

To no avail

Would love to have this piece!!