• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

lol No not at all

But if a book like Bats 608 RRP, with ~280 slabs (on a 500 estimated print run) can virtually dry up on the market into permanent collections , despite a $3k+ price tag, it doesn't seem beyond the realm of probability that a book with ~24 slabs on an estimated print run of as few as 200 could very easily disappear into permanent collections (and much faster than the Bats 608 did, given the amount of Spidey completionists, and not even taking into account rare variant hunters and now Dell'otto fans).

-J.

Strange times.

Wouldn't have it any other way. :banana:

-J.

Got my batman 50 b&w from bulletproof today. Quite nice looking. Mine is pretty pristine so I think I may get it graded

And that isn't happening now. Just saw how much it cost and that doesn't factor in shipping each way. Way too much for me.

Well in the box it goes.

As for getting one bulletproof still has them in stock. They're a little more than when I bought mine the week of release. I wanted to get it at the even lower rate but had to wait until I could buy it and by then it was higher cost

If you guys could get a sketch done which character do you think you'd go with ? Personally I'm thinking I'd want a flash piece done in black background with some yellow and red lightning. What about Y'all

Dell'Otto sketch of Green Lantern.

That's all.

Got my batman 50 b&w from bulletproof today. Quite nice looking. Mine is pretty pristine so I think I may get it graded

And that isn't happening now. Just saw how much it cost and that doesn't factor in shipping each way. Way too much for me.

Well in the box it goes.

As for getting one bulletproof still has them in stock. They're a little more than when I bought mine the week of release. I wanted to get it at the even lower rate but had to wait until I could buy it and by then it was higher cost

WTTB

I think I may have made a mistake not going after the one that was on MCS...

Taking about that 667 that was on there a few weeks back ?

Told you... :baiting:

-J.

I know who won that 667 on MCS :gossip: But I've been sworn to secrecy.

Hopefully ickwinzs only needs to learn that lesson once. I've learned lessons the hard way too aaaand it sucks.

Jerome

There are some nice pieces at auction in Italy at the end of the month. Since I am targeting other things I thought I would alert the masses here.

I am struggling to take the images from the catalogs, so here is the auction house link

In the first catalog is a page from Secret Wars, item 109 on page 46/56.

In the second catalog are pieces 297 (Penguin painting), 298 (the original painting used for the cover below - What If? Annihilation), and 401 (a Red Hulk torso on a blank comic- pencil, ink and watercolor)

1345329035-29585-0.jpg

Edited by Bird