• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

Bought 2x sets, but am staying away from the Ultimate edition unfortunately was too late and will not pay that price from the U.K. Picked up a few new things though, and can finally mark this one off my list. With the 5x ebay bucks the other day, I felt I did very well in price. (playing with sizes in paint, what do most use in regards to pixel numbers for the boards here?)

58aa38dadf626_harleysmalljpeg.jpg.e6755a2c453b49a86f49e8778f7caa4a.jpg

Edited by cujobyte

5 minutes ago, cujobyte said:

Bought 2x sets, but am staying away from the Ultimate edition unfortunately was too late and will not pay that price from the U.K. Picked up a few new things though, and can finally mark this one off my list. With the 5x ebay bucks the other day, I felt I did very well in price. (playing with sizes in paint, what do most use in regards to pixel numbers for the boards here?)

58aa38dadf626_harleysmalljpeg.jpg.e6755a2c453b49a86f49e8778f7caa4a.jpg

I think the Ultimate Editions are only available from those U.K vendors.  The others are offering 9.8 copies of the virgin variant but not the art change 250 limited edition.

12 minutes ago, Red_Hood said:

I think the Ultimate Editions are only available from those U.K vendors.  The others are offering 9.8 copies of the virgin variant but not the art change 250 limited edition.

Yes at that £300 price point with shipping you are looking at $387 USD.  I was able to get in on the ultimate when it was £250 but still not cheap.

16 minutes ago, Lethal_Collector said:

No, but we'd love to see your list 

:baiting:

Jerome

Well, I don't want to get into any drama in regards to this site lol. I just googled, and their list has been helpful in finding some of the covers. 

http://comicbookinvest.com/2016/02/18/gabriele-dellotto-cover-checklist/

12 hours ago, obsidian00 said:

Yes at that £300 price point with shipping you are looking at $387 USD.  I was able to get in on the ultimate when it was £250 but still not cheap.

Yes, I did get the early bird price of 250 BP as well but the sting is worse when converted in CDN. 

20 hours ago, cujobyte said:

Well, I don't want to get into any drama in regards to this site lol. I just googled, and their list has been helpful in finding some of the covers. 

http://comicbookinvest.com/2016/02/18/gabriele-dellotto-cover-checklist/

Thats a good list, thanks for sharing!

EDIT:  It's not complete, it's missing one of my fav covers :(

Image result for wolverine the best there is dell'otto

Jerome

Edited by Lethal_Collector

15 minutes ago, Lethal_Collector said:

How much you selling it for? :baiting:

Jerome

Have these gotten hard to find? (Serious question).  I'm trying to buy all the older stuff in case any of them go up. OCD at its finest lol. 

Just now, cujobyte said:

Well, congrats whoever bought this. I had talked with the seller, and was too slow in my offer for it. :(  

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Superman-Batman-7-CGC-SS-9-8-Signed-by-DellOtto-Why-So-Serious-/162367779714?hash=item25cddfb382:g:QgQAAOSw4DJYhNuD

That was a great book. I bought a 9.6 recently for $550. Getting it signed by Dell'Otto soon.