• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, SquareChaos said:

Didn't say he never does, I said I'd like to see more of it. Time consuming for him to do it I'm sure.

Probably so.  I've seen a decent balance.  He certainly has his muses.  I hope he stays on ASM forever though. #24 is ridiculous and looks to be selling really well on ebay.  For good reason.  

I had to have one.  :cloud9:

-J.

s-l400.jpg

Edited by Jaydogrules

6 hours ago, obsidian00 said:

Interesting ...... I had no idea this was just a mock up.   The ads are a bit misleading (shrug)

To be clear The blue cover is the actual regular cover. The other is just a referance of the ultimate, i dont believe they advertised it on any site as far as i know. Just ebay sellers.

38 minutes ago, Polirer said:

Still waiting for mine, I have my tracking info. I'm sending all 4 virgins to him through Dscott to get signed.

I have 2 and 4 only. I'm getting them signed as well. Hope they grade well. They look good 

19 minutes ago, kevhtx said:

I have 2 and 4 only. I'm getting them signed as well. Hope they grade well. They look good 

Yeah I hear you. My 1 looks like 9.6, 2&3 look like 9.8s but I'll have Doug press all four to be sure.

Just now, G.D. Kennedy said:

Is dscott doing a signing?  When is it?

He was taking spots a few weeks ago. I think its happening in two waves, March and April, but I don't know if he has any spots left. Might check with him.

Regardless of whether it turns out great or not, I don't understand pre-ordering a comic book, based on the cover and artist, sight unseen. But I also understand that this is how they operate - small print run, orders open before final art is approved... that way if they get a stinker from the artist they still have your money since you couldn't afford to wait and risk missing out.