• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AVENGERS 57 CGC 8.0...ONLY KNOWN DOUBLE COVER GRADED FOR SALE.

198 posts in this topic

Can u please be a little more elaborate

Can't discuss politics here dude. You'll get a strike (at least 1 week vacation from this place) Just keep it comic related (thumbs u

Can't discuss politics here dude. You'll get a strike (at least 1 week vacation from this place) Just keep it comic related (thumbs u

He didn't discuss politics. He made a single statement regarding another boardie referencing something completely unrelated to this forum, this thread and comics in general.

Leave the guy alone (not directed at you Peter, just the posters in this thread in general). In the grand scheme of things, he's off to a good start relative to 99% of those who's first post is a FS thread.

Least he's not a scammer ?

I play poker for a living.

Theoretical...say you are heads up after the turn with position holding pocket threes. The board is J hearts, 10 spades, 10 diamonds, 6 hearts. The pot is about $500. The other guy shoves for $300 and you are reasonably certain that he is holding KQ, AK, or AQ of hearts. Do you call?

And congrats on the sale and welcome to the boards. We will be set up at C2E2 in a couple of weeks. Come by and say hello, or at the least send me a pm for a good card game while I am in town. Richard

Mr.bedrock, regardles of the pot or what u think he may or may not have, the right move is a fold because if he indeed does have A-Q or A-K or K-Q, suited or unsuited, with the board being paired and one card to come, the board can double pair, or give him any high card minus another 10 to beat u so its not worth the risk...not to mention he could have a J or a 10 and hes pushing thinking u may may be on the flush draw...and i have plenty of poker games i can direct u to believe me. Shoot me your number in a pm and ill hook u up

He didn't discuss politics. He made a single statement regarding another boardie referencing something completely unrelated to this forum, this thread and comics in general.

Leave the guy alone (not directed at you Peter, just the posters in this thread in general). In the grand scheme of things, he's off to a good start relative to 99% of those who's first post is a FS thread.

What about the illegals though? Are they feeling any better?

Tell u what comicopolis, when u watch countless friends lose their jobs and then their homes because illegals took thier jobs for cheaper pay, and watch countless friends familys get denied insurance even thougg they paid taxes their entire lives but watch people who are new to this country and never paid a dime towards taxes given free health insurance and given everything, then come talk to me. You didnt experience it first hand or u wouldnt have made that stupid "how do the illigals feel?" Comment. I experienced it first hand. Those that havent seen how it can destroy someones life and family cant comprehend it. Im leaving it at that. But next time u want to make a comment like that, u better have reasoning for it cause u obviously dont know what goes on in the real world.

Tell u what comicopolis, when u watch countless friends lose their jobs and then their homes because illegals took thier jobs for cheaper pay, and watch countless friends familys get denied insurance even thougg they paid taxes their entire lives but watch people who are new to this country and never paid a dime towards taxes given free health insurance and given everything, then come talk to me. You didnt experience it first hand or u wouldnt have made that stupid "how do the illigals feel?" Comment. I experienced it first hand. Those that havent seen how it can destroy someones life and family cant comprehend it. Im leaving it at that. But next time u want to make a comment like that, u better have reasoning for it cause u obviously dont know what goes on in the real world.

Don't worry about explaining logical reasoning to some of the toolbags on this site ...

I play poker for a living. Because of that all i deal with is cash. Because i technically dont have a job, i cant open a bank account cause their going to wonder where the money is coming from and then find some way to tax me on money they dont deserve. ...so no bank account, no paypal

See, here we go again with people attacking when they shouldnt be. Im not going to turn this into a government/political thing but i paid taxes for years and when my family's company went under, the government did squat to help my family or me but it constantly helps illegals with that tax money i paid out for 18 yrs. The government and the illigals dont deserve a dime from me anymore. Plus, anyone that thinks social security is going to be around still in 30 yrs, keep dreaming...as far as the mortgage goes, it was done through my wife cause of her job as an administrator in the school district, not that its anyone's business. And news flash guys, ANYONE on here that sells and doesnt report it on their taxes is technically committing tax evasion so please enough of the judgemental . Starting to wonder how old are the ones im really dealing with on here. So can we please get back to the frikin book.

that's being said

FYI, I just met up with Nino and I got the book. It was all legitimate. I will vouch for Nino. He's an avid collector that would like to offer more things on the Boards in the future. I hope we can welcome him next time.

http://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=36671&GSub=887

WTTB!

:golfclap:

Don't worry about explaining logical reasoning to some of the toolbags on this site ...

:facepalm:

:facepalm:

:banana:

+ 101 :banana:

What about the illegals though? Are they feeling any better?

Now you are trying to bait him into discussing politics. Not cool.

Well i'm one of the "toolbags" that think people who don't pay their taxes are breaking the law and deserve what they get.

The OP put that out there. And since I pay my taxes (on everything I do) I think it's ridiculous for the guy to come in here, sell to Bomber-Bob for cash, and we all are supposed to accept this new guy as one of our boardie friends?

Opens my eyes to some here I'll tell you that. And for some others, it just confirms my view of them already.