• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AVENGERS 57 CGC 8.0...ONLY KNOWN DOUBLE COVER GRADED FOR SALE.

198 posts in this topic

Why does it frighten u? Seriously, i thought this attacking me thing was done....

The one thing about the board you will have to get used to is the ribbing. It's not necessarily attacking ,as people like to joke and bust balls here. Most of it is in good fun.

exactly, this place isn't for the thin skinned...

It does however have a very strange hybrid of basement dwellers and folks that high end collections that blow most peoples minds (ironically BOTH of these types are very knowledgable in the area of collecting/selling comics).

Anyway WTTB!

(thumbs u

I want to take a minute to apologize to everyone here. Im new obviously and i should have researched more on how to list before doing it. Bob was willing to look past my mistake and met me and it was a perfect transaction. I do wish to sell more on here in the future when i get books in lots i buy that i dont collect and hopefully make some new friends along the way. I promise in the future in wont be listed as bad but like anyone else, i do make mistakes and own up to them so again, to everyone on here, my sincere apologies.

:applause:

The next time you want to run a sale, you could post a practice ad in the Comics Market- Sales Advertising Forum. Type up the terms and conditions like you would here in the sales forum and post it there, politely asking for tips, advice, or just asking if it looks right. You can do this either with or without previews of the books you're selling depending on whether you want to deal with early bird offer PM's. Once you're happy with how it looks, just copy/paste it in a new sales thread. (thumbs u

Mods are scarce on the weekends so I doubt that we'll go on lock down.

Oh yeah.

I have a weird schedule, and often forget what day of the week it is. Good practice for the retirement years.

Lock down for what?

You made a po' little Cal (shhh) statement.

Ah....nevermind

....i saw what u did there i didnt make any such statement. I said a name. A statement of that nature would require a sentence directly associated to that particular subject which i didnt. Plus, a poster stated my twitter feed scared him/her so thise were the only two possible reason why.....not to mention the fact that same poster brought up personal info of myself in a sense on this board

Ah....nevermind

....i saw what u did there i didnt make any such statement. I said a name. A statement of that nature would require a sentence directly associated to that particular subject which i didnt.

Okay. Just sayin' you opened a door.

Plus, a poster stated my twitter feed scared him/her so thise were the only two possible reason why.....not to mention the fact that same poster brought up personal info of myself in a sense on this board

You did post your phone number on a public forum, right? That lead someone to find other things you posted on a public site. That's another door you opened.

Just trying to give you a tip, and to point out one of the Board rules. (thumbs u

Ah....nevermind

....i saw what u did there i didnt make any such statement. I said a name. A statement of that nature would require a sentence directly associated to that particular subject which i didnt. Plus, a poster stated my twitter feed scared him/her so thise were the only two possible reason why.....not to mention the fact that same poster brought up personal info of myself in a sense on this board

You posted your phone number. hm

Ah....nevermind

....i saw what u did there i didnt make any such statement. I said a name. A statement of that nature would require a sentence directly associated to that particular subject which i didnt.

Okay. Just sayin' you opened a door.

Plus, a poster stated my twitter feed scared him/her so thise were the only two possible reason why.....not to mention the fact that same poster brought up personal info of myself in a sense on this board

You did post your phone number on a public forum, right? That lead someone to find other things you posted on a public site. That's another door you opened.

Just trying to give you a tip, and to point out one of the Board rules. (thumbs u

:headbang: