• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AVENGERS 57 CGC 8.0...ONLY KNOWN DOUBLE COVER GRADED FOR SALE.

198 posts in this topic

I play poker for a living. Because of that all i deal with is cash. Because i technically dont have a job, i cant open a bank account cause their going to wonder where the money is coming from and then find some way to tax me on money they dont deserve. ...so no bank account, no paypal

I play poker for a living. Because of that all i deal with is cash. Because i technically dont have a job, i cant open a bank account cause their going to wonder where the money is coming from and then find some way to tax me on money they dont deserve. ...so no bank account, no paypal

... This just got much more interesting lol

Good luck with your book! (thumbs u

This just keeps getting better.. :popcorn:

Okeeey... Being new myself, I was kinda feeling sympathetic but you lost me here.

BTW, by dodging taxes, you do realize that it's the rest of us tax payers who are paying to keep your neighborhood clean and safe...

Wow.... :facepalm:

:whee:

This just keeps getting better.. :popcorn:

+1

I've got a few books coming back from Sarasota soon and was thinking of selling a couple on here.....i now know to use this as the sales template for doing it as you guys swarm like flies round poop lol