• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Frazetta Motherload
7 7

571 posts in this topic

Creepy #3 $1135

Creepy #27 $1553

I would have happily paid those prices. Someone got a great deal.

Those are unbelievably weak prices. I don't know what it is going to take for people to understand that the SS market is unique. If you choose venues like C-Link or Heritage you are virtually guaranteed to miss a big chunk of the market.

Creepy #3 $1135

Creepy #27 $1553

Those are unbelievably weak prices. I don't know what it is going to take for people to understand that the SS market is unique. If you choose venues like C-Link or Heritage you are virtually guaranteed to miss a big chunk of the market.

I need to pay attention more. I don't do the big auctions so I didn't even know they were listed.

Creepy #3 $1135

Creepy #27 $1553

I need to pay attention more. I don't do the big auctions so I didn't even know they were listed.

It couldn't have helped that the titles of the listings didn't even mention Frazetta. Just "Creepy #3 Signature Series".

Killer marketing job, Heritage. lol

My pieces came from Heritage and I was wondering if these are due for a re-casing given how long they have been in the current slabs? These are the first (and onl)y graded books I have ever owned (I guess I started well).

Another question, would upgrading to the new cases diminis the pieces in any way?

Thanks,

Chris

Edited by cstojano

My pieces came from Heritage and I was wondering if these are due for a re-casing given how long they have been in the current slabs? These are the first (and onl)y graded books I have ever owned (I guess I started well).

Another question, would upgrading to the new cases diminis the pieces in any way?

Thanks,

Chris

Personally I don't think I would ever reslab mine unless I dropped it or something like that to damage the slab. Just seems like an unnecessary risk. It would seem a bit odd at first glance to see something like that in a new slab. I'm not sure it would hurt the value for me though.