• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BATMAN VS SUPERMAN MOVIE A DOG

765 posts in this topic

Do you read the last paragraph that cap will pass bat v super THIS weekend it's already over 800 mil... My prediction has come true

lol. OMG Mitch, tell me one person that wouldn't have said the same thing. At least you kept. It vague after missing the mark about 6 times iin this thread.

Do you read the last paragraph that cap will pass bat v super THIS weekend it's already over 800 mil... My prediction has come true

its not the butt kick you said it would be (shrug) I say its 50/50 :headbang:

Folks there is not ONE board member that would perfer super dog to cap...that has to tell you something it, and its gonna hit a billion, and if anybody from warners is reading this , I challenge them to let me come to the studio and review the R rated version....before I buy it at best buy

Edited by Mmehdy

Folks there is not ONE board member that would perfer super dog to cap...that has to tell you something it, and its gonna hit a billion, and if anybody from warners is reading this , I challenge them to let me come to the studio and review the R rated version....before I buy it at best buy

Not sure if anyone posted this but it sure is funny

Not sure if anyone posted this but it sure is funny

lol

Yes it begs the question why are you taking credit for "predicting" the obvious?

940 MIl on Cap as it blows away super dog at 868 Mil....saw deadpool at costco yesterday at a great price, I think I will buy Bat vs Super there, it might be at a better price, if anybody sees a killer internet price let me know, I want to review this on the boards asap when it comes out. my top 2 movies have yet to come out...ID2 and Doctor Strange.....still its been a good year so far.

Edited by Mmehdy

940 MIl on Cap as it blows away super dog at 868 Mil....saw deadpool at costco yesterday at a great price, I think I will buy Bat vs Super there, it might be at a better price, if anybody sees a killer internet price let me know, I want to review this on the boards asap when it comes out. my top 2 movies have yet to come out...ID2 and Doctor Strange.....still its been a good year so far.

:makepoint:

Lost me on this one ? be thinking all day now :frustrated:

ID2....its been 20 years since the first one , I saw the first one 4 times...super movie...come on woowoo...here is a clue...Area 51

Oh gawd, now that you mention it, I remember the original ID. As I recall, that has to be one of the lamest SF movies of all time.

Isn't that the cameo heavy hokum where our U.S. force flying the equivalent of Sopwith Camels against a superior force of intergalactic fighters manages to board the alien mothership and outwit the entire alien invasion force by hacking into their advanced on-board computer system with a relatively primitive laptop (Mac or IBM product placement, I don't recall which)?

Mitch, dude, ...four times! Really? For twenty years I've tried to forget that flick! All that therapy, down the drain. :cry:

Forced to relive those excruciating memories, I'll give it two and a half face palms for effort.

:facepalm::facepalm: 1/2

At time it had state of the art scfifi effects far from perfect but I would consider that the perfect popcorn movie... And entertaining as heck ... Two looks a step up from one

OK, I was teasing a bit anyway. The SF effects were pretty cutting edge for the time. On the awful scale I've seen a lot worse. (thumbs u