• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BATMAN VS SUPERMAN MOVIE A DOG

765 posts in this topic

Cap friday 75.25 Million..WW total so far 366M...prediction 900 Million

Way to step out on a limb Mitch.

This film will have a worldwide gross of around 600million by the end of Sunday so you are going to be bold enough to predict it will hit 900 million. lol

Underperforming a bit, though, because it won't do $200 mill for the weekend as some people predicted.

Underperforming a bit, though, because it won't do $200 mill for the weekend as some people predicted.

a little; going to have loooong legs tho'. 1 billion easy.

Mitch it did not beat BVS on day 1 it lost :makepoint:

I was about to post the same thing.

:whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Mitch it did not beat BVS on day 1 it lost :makepoint:

I was about to post the same thing.

:whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

(tsk) (tsk) (tsk) (tsk) (tsk):blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah::juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle::idea: :idea: :idea::banana: :banana: :banana::whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee:

Going in an hour to see it (thumbs u

Just got back. I wont give anything away but there was half as many people there than when i saw BVS.

My kid liked BVS over Cap.

I liked Cap a little better only cause it was more believable. I do not like the way Zack has so much destruction in his movies. The new Spiderman was to young and dumb.

The winter soldier was not the bad :censored: he was the last time. Thats all i can say for now.

Edited by woowoo

Going in an hour to see it (thumbs u

Just got back. I wont give anything away but there was half as many people there than when i saw BVS.

Took my nephew to see it last night (my second time), and we had to go to three theaters before we finally found a theater that wasn't sold out - for the night! (we tried to go to an 8:30 show, at 9:00 got to a theater that had shows at 9, 9:15, 9:30, 9:45, and 10 and were able to secure tickets for the 10pm show).

But Mitch is correct about one thing (first time for everything), Cap may have "lost" Friday, but estimates are it did about $10 million more than BvS on Saturday and my guess is it will do significantly more today than BvS did on its first Sunday.